Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

So we're actually Icy's slaves? XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-07-2009, 01:04 AM   #32
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
That would not be a safe occupation, it is better to be my slave.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:49 AM   #33
Gandalfa82
Boogy

In-Game Name: Raimund
Server: Teva
Gandalfa82 is on a distinguished road
or we can all do like me and just do what you want and don't worry what anyone else thinks, lol.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #34
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!

hence our valued member~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #35
Gandalfa82
Boogy

I don't know about that. But I will clear up what Triumph said. Icy cares mostly about standards and Icy has high standards for the wiki. Everything has a place and a way so it should be done like that. Triumph more cares that everything is maintained and easy to access. So, yes, we are more Icy slaves then Triumph's. At least Icy is the one with the rules except Summaries and that one I still don't understand.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL!! I never really knew that the two of them looks after different aspects of Wiki...

I just... add watever I know...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-08-2009, 04:02 AM   #37
Gandalfa82
Boogy

And that is the way it should be, Add what you know expand the knowledge base to the max. If everyone just did a little here and there it won't take long to fill in all the blanks we have right now. We have quite a large collection of people using the services of it. So, now we just need to get all those blanks filled in. NPC and Zones are almost complete. Monsters need work. Character items and skills are almost complete. As you look over it you will see that about 90% is complete and I bet you would be surprised if you looked at your contributions to it.

Every little bit helps and even the smallest amount is something we did not have before.

For anyone who is unsure about filling information in just go to the Wiki section of the forum and make a new topic with what you would like to be added. Or you can visit the talk pages of others who deal with the Wiki. Mine is located at http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/User_talk:Gandalfa82. I'll gladly add any information you have.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:34 AM   #38
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Actually, you know what is REALLY ANNOYING (D:!!!!)?

Quest names keep changing. -.-

Old 03-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #39
Gandalfa82
Boogy

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Actually, you know what is REALLY ANNOYING (D:!!!!)?

Quest names keep changing. -.-
Yes it is. But thankfully you, Hessah, and a few others keep on top of this and change them very quickly. A big thank you for doing that cause I would have lost my mind trying to keep that section up-to-date by now. Thank you all for helping out in every way.
Closed Thread