Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 04:16 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Actually that archer skill you mentioned does exist for other class (maybe that's why u said it)

i wish they would activate that option

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #32
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I kind of like that because I'm SO annoyed with mages abusing it when I'm playing as a cleric with them. I partied with FOUR other mages in another KQ the other day and THREE of them abused life tap. Really annoying because I can't tell when they're life tapping or they suddenly got hit by a bunch of mobs. /sigh Life tapping abusers make me rage all the time.
I've once come across a mage who said 'Why should I bother using sp stones and potions when I get heals'.

-.-

So it's ok if the clerics use their potions and stones to heal THEM and THEY don't use anything? Use sp, and reuse hp as lifetap, and again and again?

-.-

Lol stupid life tap abusers :3
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 01-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #33
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Reversing Life Tap is wishful thinking, you won't get it. There's a skill that increases party SP. However, the developers have clearly disabled it intentionally with no desire to enable it.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #34
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Actually that archer skill you mentioned does exist for other class (maybe that's why u said it)

i wish they would activate that option
Haha you are reading my mind!

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Reversing Life Tap is wishful thinking, you won't get it. There's a skill that increases party SP. However, the developers have clearly disabled it intentionally with no desire to enable it.
Well that's not cool. Seems like we got the bogus version of fiesta. Oh well, we can all dream.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-14-2009 at 04:15 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:11 AM   #35
JamieBear
Hungry Wolf

JamieBear will become famous soon enough
it would definately be cool if mages and archers had a MINOR healing skill. Nothing, of course, to make them clerics. Just something for fun/skill
Old 02-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #36
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
xD this topic has gone on for a while

anyways, you have to remember that OS is very unlikely to create new skills for people, and if they did, they would most likely help out archers first. Yes life tap is the worst skill ever imagined, but its not going away :O

You must remember that OS is just translating the game, and only makes a few changes here and there. So, no new skill for you! >

Also, just because fighters can heal themselves by like, 500 hp by 7x (xD which is like like a tenth of most of their hp) and taking about 1 minute 26 seconds with maxout CD, doesnt mean that other classes need it. I hardly ever use vampiric strike, just because its so unreliable. You never have it when you need it xD

as for mages, they already have like 60 skills, many of which that over lap each other lol, so I seriously doubt that they would be getting a heal spell any time soon. Mages arent very good at soloing anyways, (mostly cuz they cant mob w/o sc until about 6x and they still are bad at it by then). Mage's hp drops sooooo fast that a skill to heal themselves would most likely not get through b4 they died.

-rant over-

xD

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Closed Thread