Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 12:28 AM   #21
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
well.. I guess each class needs to have someone that they're weak against... with stifle Mage would be fairly effective against clerics, which most other classes cannot pierce through...

Fighters can be strong against low defence mages... but that is if they can reach you... I still think slowness + fear (chain cast fear if need be) is an effective way of running away LOL Not necessarily killing them but... at least we have a hope to survive when we're allowed to run.
You also have to wtach out for fighters with excellent SPR equipment, which is pretty abundant on my server. You'll do pissy damage, even with a +9 wand with a fighter of the same level. And in PVP, you trying to kill, not run too much. Nova and Inferno got some long cooldowns, and so does chain cast. End the fight quickly, before a restone....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 04-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #22
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Fighters are usually the only class I go after in PvP. ._.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
really...? I run away from fighters O_O

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
You also have to wtach out for fighters with excellent SPR equipment, which is pretty abundant on my server. You'll do pissy damage, even with a +9 wand with a fighter of the same level. And in PVP, you trying to kill, not run too much. Nova and Inferno got some long cooldowns, and so does chain cast. End the fight quickly, before a restone....
LOL I know! I know someone who does that xD
Old 04-03-2009, 11:55 PM   #25
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Ok, I'm just putting it out there. Fighters are a mage's greatest threat. Archers can be a threat too, when they are properly equipped. Against other mages, you normally won't have too much of a problem unless they are about 10 or more levels higher than you, because they may have higher MDEF and better stats or their gears, or +9 gears and charmed with higher stats. Paladins are tough after 75, due to heal spamming and blue gears, but if you manage to stifle them twice, fear them and catch them in a Frost Nova/Inferno ring they are as good as dead, unless they have high END/SPR gear, which is the case the majority of the time. Hopefully you empowered your spells correctly....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Closed Thread