Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
News & Information

1. Editing Help
This post was originally about editing help. What it said remains true.

(You can post in here for editing related help.)

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
-walks away slowly-

... I looked to add something to monster drop list but the codes scared me.
Information:
Help:editing is a brand new creation. No more excuses now
Plus, using templates saves you from getting lost in the table codes.

2. Information
2.1 - Queries
Nobody's around in the Wiki forum? Click on an angel slime below to send a message directly to a Wiki Admin.

> < or > <
If you are logged into the wiki, > < or > <
2.2 - Technical assistance
For technical assistance related to the wiki, for example requests for moving/deleting pages, protecting pages, administration etc, send a PM to Triumph or I. If necessary, it will also be forwarded to Entropy.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2013 at 07:08 AM..
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Does this mean I cannot post anymore quest updates in my thread? I have to edit the wiki myself?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:14 PM   #3
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Does this mean I cannot post anymore quest updates in my thread? I have to edit the wiki myself?
They are two different reasons for not editing a page. One is of ignorance, the other is of convenience

My post deals with just one of them.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 06-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Ah, this never occurred to me, well done.

Become an edit slave.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I no not has time!!!!! It is easier to copy and paste what I already have in a word document in a post. I iz the info gatherer slave. I have brought you great many new info. for this I should be rewarded with not having to be an edit slave also.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

I no not has time!!!!! It is easier to copy and paste what I already have in a word document in a post. I iz the info gatherer slave. I have brought you great many new info. for this I should be rewarded with not having to be an edit slave also.
Information slave you are

Old 06-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
The templates are really handy. ^_^

I'll be sticking with the quests until all those get changed.

But hopefully more templates are coming~~

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote