Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Problems still there?

It's been a while since I last played Fiesta but that's only if the problems I had before were solved. Are there still massive lag spikes that prevent me from doing anything for a decent 15 minutes (I updated to a faster wireless so maybe this will help) and seeing as how I was playing on Vista I was not able to shut down my computer if I ran it. Is this problem still viable for people on Vista because that's bad for the computer and it's not on any of the outspark support go figure -.-

If these problems don't exist (well lag I can deal with in Mabi ch 4 just had a server crash on Mari -.-) but the more important one is the non shutting down I guess

crap forgot if this went in question or technical help >.< hopefully this is the right section if not then don't kill me D:

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy

Last edited by Lexaeus; 03-18-2009 at 10:09 PM..
Old 03-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
With a recent update, there are quite a few people complaining about random dcs. Not sure about the lag.

You couldn't shut down your computer if you ran Fiesta?
Old 03-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Nope it would end up just saying windows is shutting down and freeze I left it there for 1 hour and still no shut down. I guess I'll just install it again and find out for myself

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 03-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lexaeus View Post
Nope it would end up just saying windows is shutting down and freeze I left it there for 1 hour and still no shut down. I guess I'll just install it again and find out for myself
Apart from the shuting down vista problems - some users, like me, get a blue screen from fiesta.
Its not fiesta. Its xtrap

Married to my lovely Teruki.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lexaeus View Post

It was always like that on my computer. Just force-shut it down :/
Closed Thread