Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #31
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road

For each character:

Shiirn: The first time she clanked, in 4x abyss. She held aggro from an entire party of DDs, we completely cleared out huge rooms.

Rewrite: Tanking Mara KQ,
SOLOING ROBO KQ (With t3 speed). Took lots of t3 hp pots, and all her stones. She had no +9 at that point, just fully buffed scrolls/endure. This was before academies existed.

Type: Soloing Cursed Knight Lord, grinding deep Flaming Mine.

Arun: Winning PVP kq over and over at level 59. Hammer = win.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #32
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Oh, I have two of those.

First was back when cap was still 59. Got random-invited for a party in AEW. Turns out when I get there that the rest of the party are Mages and I'm the only Cleric...they also decide that they want to start mass-pulling all the Trumpys in the area ._.

This was back before anyone started CS-ing like mad so it was still something crazy.

Anyway, someone called Crost and Yos were there too and Crost goes a little bit insane, heading into the horizon while he's still half-healed. Every time he comes back with new mobs, it's a random, crazy mash-up with mobs changing targets every 2 seconds.

-MAGIC BURST-

-change-

-Fireball-

-change-

-Lighning Bolt-

-change-

Often someone would come to the brink of dying, be invinced, restored, aggro-switch to someone else, almost die, invinc run out on first guy, almost die, Heal, Rejuvenate,

-bam-

-bam-

-bam-

Noone died in the end <3

-

The second time was during a Mini-Dragon KQ. There were only 2 DD'ers, Yosei and an Archer I think. The rest were Clerics and a few (3) Fighters, some of whom couldn't even survive the jump ._.

Naturally everyone thought it was an insta-fail so a few people suicide. The rest stay put cause we're pro that way and decide to stay just to piss off the mobs. Anyway, things go exceedingly well until we get to the dragon. Fighters start dying in droves and even some nubby Clerics who forget to heal themselves. We manage to get to the 5 min mark and someone in the crowd is saying something like 'We can make it' 'Just a little more' etc. Someone said though we were surely screwed when Werebears spawned.

About one minute left and the Bears spawn. People scatter and it looks like noone but the Archer and Yos are attacking it when someone says 'IT'S ALMOST DEAD! CLERICS DPS FTW!'

Then EVERYONE gets in there and people are dying in droves but the clock winds down to 5 seconds, everyone uses their last skills and the Dragon dies with 3 seconds left.

Awesum.

Oh, this was also when the game decided to DC me so I didn't get anything ffrom the KQ <3
Old 01-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #33
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
My was during a Mini-Dragon KQ and not as wonderful as those above. There were about 10 plp in the KQ but only my party consisting of me (cleric) a warror and a scout doing any work. We made it to MD with the warror and scout tanking, me healing and everyone else standing around. We were not making much headway and time was running out so I ran forward on the attack while continuing to heal the archer, invincing/healing the fighter and
potting/stoning myself.

We almost had him, his last heal was done and his hp low when he swept his tail around and took out both me and the warror. The archer got the kill while the fighter and I lay face down with no rev and no exp. We continued to lay there with no rev while the chests appeared and were farmed by those that had done nothing to help. The fighter said to me "we don't deserve this". All I could do was to say " I know".

Not all memories are good ones.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:30 AM   #34
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
Its hard to pick just one.......

I would have to probably go with my first ever Phino KQ. After ages in the 6x range I was so excited to get a new KQ.

The first Phino I signed up for had 5, yes........5 people in it, INCLUDING ME!

We finished the whole thing with 1 party of 5 people, I tanked, lol. Talk about a good way to learn a new KQ.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:05 AM   #35
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Hmm... Not sure, I'm pretty sure I don't have one. Lot's of nice memories~

I guess my first time doing Robo KQ was fun because someone died and I got his/her train. I made it around about 3 times before I was killed by another train coming towards me. I didn't make it in the end though because I had used a heart really early. /nub I had also died one more time before I got the train.

A little chaos is nice sometimes though. Especially if it works out in the end.

Some other KQs stuff.

A lot of hilarious guild chat moments. I just wish I had screen them. T_T

Times when we're just goofing off. <3 Elderine, FBZ, etc.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-31-2009, 04:59 AM   #36
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
newbskillz: When BR had only 10 people on
and was chain warred by black angels and mighty army 8 times
and beat them both every time.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:07 AM   #37
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Another memorable moment. The first time I saw a FF'er on Fiesta. Yeah, it was laggy, but it was pretty cool, seeing my first FF'er.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 01-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #38
Lexaeus
Bat

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Another memorable moment. The first time I saw a FF'er on Fiesta. Yeah, it was laggy, but it was pretty cool, seeing my first FF'er.
Lol me too xD and also during cb when I was like this game is awesome!!!!!! and it never lagged too bad it lags like crazy now D: and lastly my first robo kq =3

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 01-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #39
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Ah, yes. I remember the first day of CBT. I was like, "zOMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVERRRRRR!!!!!"
Old 02-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #40
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Best fiesta moment...

I think it was the time when me, a.L, and dynanub seksed up guild chat and vent. Good times.
Closed Thread