Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
More Steam Stuff

Orcs Must Die 2 is currently on sale for ridiculously cheap on Steam. It's a pretty good multiplayer game if anyone is interested.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Should play team fortress 2 together too!! That's free right? cos I don't remember paying for it when I played it.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Yeah its free. I got my butt kicked when I played that game.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Hahahah it's pretty fun, just that ping can become a problem.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'm bad at shooting games.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:12 AM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I prefer Tribes: Ascend for f2p team shooter games. But it can be hard getting on the same team as your friends. But it can also be fun playing against each other
Old 11-26-2012, 02:22 AM   #7
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I'm bad at shooting games.
You can be an engineer and that doesn't require shooting! Or do what I do and pick a healer where all you have to do is to follow an ally LMAOO

But even keeping track of the ally you're supporting can be difficult cos I keep moving my screen everywhere............................... LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
What does the engineer do?

Watching Ted, Chadwick, and David play Minecraft kind of makes me want to play Minecraft too.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

You could play a raider in Tribes: Ascend. They use grenades and grenade guns that shoot up to 4 grenades lol. Don't need to worry about hitting the target, just get the general area.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

You build machine thingies (forgot what they're called) and they automatically shoot enemies that come into range. Engineers are kinda like campers and you make sure you keep repairing your machine if somebody tries to shoot it.

Actully TF2 doesn't require much shooting skills like counterstrike or anything like that. You have different "classes" and each class has a type of weapon and it's pretty straight forward (don't need to learn the different types or names of guns like some other games..)

There's the Heavy where you wield this huge weapon and you don't really need aiming skills for that...

Then there's pyro that shoots fires and all you do is run into people and burn their faces, kinda like how you play Rumble

There's also the uhh other guy who holds a pistol and that's prob the only one that requires any sorts of aiming... I never played him for that reason LOL