Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #131
Solarious
Imp

In-Game Name: Solarious
Current Level: 64
Server: Teva
Solarious will become famous soon enoughSolarious will become famous soon enough

Yeahh pretty much all the legends have quit =/

Patch/Abad/Eirin dont come on anymore O_o

Ughh to answer your question patchy... love, jessy, lust comes on sometimes, kev as well.. hrmm aery is on pretty frequently.. thats all I can think of right now for the old school GoR's lol I recently joined.

Dance the night away!
Old 02-28-2008, 04:43 AM   #132
yuujou
Bored Imp

Achilles Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Tower Blaster Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Yuujou
Current Level: 23 I think O.o
yuujou is on a distinguished road
sigh....I think I will join mabonogi with u guys ^^ love also (gonna convince her) once luc is back and things are back to normal. ummmm I believe saber and air will be back also CM was back for a bit but ummm missing ever since that day. But u know u have like 4 months to decide to come back or not lol since we need to wait that long till cap is gone. SOOOOO u can decide to come back or not lol cause I pretty sure u'll cap in mab or something (including me :P) and fiesta will be slightly better and have those mini game <3...and might as well get lvl 100 before retiringretiring :X.Also ab....u could have given us a link to the site to download mabonogi not even sure if I am spelling that right and a way to play it ^_-
Old 02-28-2008, 05:10 AM   #133
zeroruki
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Abaddon
Current Level: 1st LvL 79 Fighter, 2nd Capped
Server: Teva, Retired from Fiesta
zeroruki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by yuujou View Post
sigh....I think I will join mabonogi with u guys ^^ love also (gonna convince her) once luc is back and things are back to normal. ummmm I believe saber and air will be back also CM was back for a bit but ummm missing ever since that day. But u know u have like 4 months to decide to come back or not lol since we need to wait that long till cap is gone. SOOOOO u can decide to come back or not lol cause I pretty sure u'll cap in mab or something (including me :P) and fiesta will be slightly better and have those mini game <3...and might as well get lvl 100 before retiringretiring :X.Also ab....u could have given us a link to the site to download mabonogi not even sure if I am spelling that right and a way to play it ^_-
Hahaha, well if u just google it will pop up it not that hard, plus u spell it wrong. If you looked in the guild notice that i put up, unless someone change it already u will get the right spelling for it. Plus another thing about the game is there is no real level cap to the game. It more about the skills that you learn because there is no class system in the game just skill to be learned. For example, there character I made was a dual sword, lightning bolt, firebolt, icebolt melee character with bow and arrow as my sub weapon. Well basically u shit mix and match skills together depending how you want to play.

I know this kind of off topic and they will most likey be edited by someone.

Well went I think about it, lvl 100 idk. The next cap will be most likely be at lvl 89. At lvl 80 we just get a title change next not class change. Like Tanker Warrior becomes Powerful Warrior or something like that. LvL 90 is the really class change where Warriors become Gladiator. I remember that is was either patch or cirno that told be that at next job advancement is where you start to a branch within the classes. Then at lvl 100 Gladiator become Knights.

So I really don't know if I going to continue with fiesta or not.

Last edited by zeroruki; 02-28-2008 at 05:29 AM..
Old 02-28-2008, 06:14 AM   #134
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
can u pm me the name of the game u are talking about? maybe a website too?

it sounds kinda interesting :-)
Old 02-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #135
Solarious
Imp

In-Game Name: Solarious
Current Level: 64
Solarious will become famous soon enoughSolarious will become famous soon enough
NooOoOoOoOooo, not you too Alex =/

Dance the night away!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #136
yuujou
Bored Imp

ab pm me the correct name of ummmm said mmo and lol solar I will be there to check up on u guys :P I will just have to split my gaming time three ways >> sos,fiesta,and I not gonna even try to pronouce u know wat. In an unrelated note....why do forums have to be so hard >.<
Old 02-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #137
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
The name of that game is Mabinogi, and it SUCKS... It has graphics similar to Runescape, and the entire attack and control system is aweful.

@the third job change: No...

The third job change it at level 100, not 90. And you choose between two classes on the last change. Like a fighter can be either a Gladiator or a Knight.

Last edited by Hyper; 02-28-2008 at 02:44 PM..
Old 02-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #138
zeroruki
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Abaddon
Current Level: 1st LvL 79 Fighter, 2nd Capped
Server: Teva, Retired from Fiesta
zeroruki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
The name of that game is Mabinogi, and it SUCKS... It has graphics similar to Runescape, and the entire attack and control system is aweful.

@the third job change: No...

The third job change it at level 100, not 90. And you choose between two classes on the last change. Like a fighter can be either a Gladiator or a Knight.
Well as I figure almost anyone can say game is similar to another game in terms of graphics. I really don't know how you can say the control system is aweful because it just a point and click game. The battle system (attack system) is one big complex game of rock, paper and scissor. Plus is also every unforgiving if you mess up (i die like 200 times during the CB and pre OB). In the end all I can say is that there game that people like and that there game people don't like.

Well i guess it finally nice to see some sort of branching within the classes. So am guessing the Gladiator class is more of an offensive type while the Knight class is more defensive type. I really hope that skills differ between the classes otherwise it would be kind of lame.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:39 AM   #139
yuujou
Bored Imp

isn't the next job change at lvl 80.....wiki--->title---->class--->mage etc u get the point ^^ and I don't like the sound of dying 200 times...-_-
Old 02-29-2008, 06:20 AM   #140
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
dont believe everything people tell u, right now its looks more like that there will another job change at lvl80, but that hasnt to be true.

But what i think that is certainly not true, is that the classes will branch at lvl100. There is no logic in that.