Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
Fenrir
Mushroom Fighter

Fenrir is on a distinguished road
Deco Online!

Well, as everyone knows, Fiesta is still in it's second CB. (I can't believe the GMs did this!)

Oh, and at the mean time, another game has been churned by P2P, hoster of PristonTale and Guild Wars.

Presenting... Deco Online!

http://deco.p2ppl.net/

The Graphics are tad similar to Fiesta, 'cept there are more classes there. I really liked the opposing tribes concept.

After much research, I found out that the Assault format is Z, X, C respectively. NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MAPLESTORY HERE. ROFLOLBBQ! >_>

Yes, it's new and in English. Just that the download and registry doesn't work yet. So how about it? Take a look around. (:

Waiting for OB Fiesta is killin' me! D:

Oh yes! Screenies on the official web for people who are lazy to search. :/

Last edited by Fenrir; 07-10-2007 at 09:05 AM..
Old 07-10-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Wow, it looks pretty cool from the screens. But the 2nd last pic.. is that a female? The head looks like a female but the body looks like a male. Dx
Old 07-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #3
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
dont get your hopes up about Deco Online...is hosted by the same people who host pristontale and it will most likely be p2p ive already read the site it has those customer service icons >_< most f2p mmorpgs dont have them....and if you read the right side it says buy p2p cash for toping up gametime also this is a bit of the wrong place to post stuff like this...as it is a FIESTA FAN site not a Deco Online Fansite. Ahhh i correct myself forgot anything goes here....also...p2p the hoster of guildwars since when? ArenaNet hosts guildwars if im correct.....

@Also p2p manages games terrible which is annoying since they patch every few thousand years.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 07-10-2007 at 09:23 AM..
Old 07-10-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Aw, oh well. The screens looked good.

But yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with posting a topic about another game here o.o" It is in the "Everything Else" subforum, after all.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #5
Fenrir
Mushroom Fighter

Wrong section to post this? I hope you did read the head title before you posted that. D:

Quote:
General Discussions (5 Viewing)
All discussions and debates that are unrelated to Fiesta Online goes here. Talk about sports, entertainment, other MMORPG and everything under the sun.
Sorry if I sounded dreadfully bellicose on this one. This is an Everything Else corner after all, isn't it?

In any case, I'd have to admit, you may have a point on that. P2P.com (No Pun about it)

There's a small chance that it would be free. I won't throw a gamble on this though.

I guess asking people who played Guild Wars or PristonTale by P2P might just have an answer for this. So, thoughts about it?

@Blaaaaaaaah
You posted before me! Lol >_>
Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #6
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
hehe xD note i corrected myself right after? but guildwars has nothing to do with P2P at least the NAversion doesnt...never ever heard of them hosting GuildWars and i played it for quite a while.They maybe hosting a foriegn version...but the NAversion i dunno about it.....GuildWars is most def f2p but priston tale is p2p and sucks >_< because the company behind it sucks....

Last edited by +Tequila+; 07-10-2007 at 10:20 AM..
Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 AM   #7
Fenrir
Mushroom Fighter

@Tequila

Man, sorry. Didn't read the corrected stuff.
I'm pretty sure I saw Guild Wars there. Correct me if I'm wrong. o_O
Bah, in any case. If this thing goes P2P, I'll search the MMO dictionary for something more significant.

My general impatience for OB is murder.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #8
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
@Tequila

Man, sorry. Didn't read the corrected stuff.
I'm pretty sure I saw Guild Wars there. Correct me if I'm wrong. o_O
Bah, in any case. If this thing goes P2P, I'll search the MMO dictionary for something more significant.

My general impatience for OB is murder.
np =) dude...but yea guildwars is there...but o.0 thats the first ive heard of it and ive played G.W since Closed beta lol...quite for a while though...hrmm anywho we talked Deco in guildchat xD jus didnt seem better then Fiesta to me/us

err CB2 is coming soon and there will be a whole string of invites during that time so you may as well wait on that.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #9
Fenrir
Mushroom Fighter

Well, I thought it's have been a good alternative for impatient Fiesta'ers. But it'd be condemned since it is P2P.

I'll go check some other stuff then. I seem better off in Lunia than Fiesta. >_>;
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #10
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

o.0 just be patient dude xD CB2 wont be long as far as Deco goes who knows i may get bored and check out OBT...good way to waste time anywho oh and i wasnt trying to bash you for the suggesting the game if thats how you took...sometimes im a ass without intending to be.

Closed Thread