Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 02:22 AM   #1
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
Gameplay for Higher lvls in Fiesta

I know that Fiesta is fairly new compared to other MMOs, and Im just wondering how the gameplay for lvls 90+ is compared to the lower lvls. I would also like to to compare the gameplay from all the different lvls. Lets call lvls 1-40 "T1", lvls 40-70 "T2", and lvls 70-90 "T3". Im mostly worried about how much content is gonna be available to me when I get up in the
90's and above
Old 02-20-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
You get the same monsters...but they're slightly larger and colored differently. Wash, rinse, repeat, heh.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
It get's slooooow. You live off of repeats, I believe... and massive aoeing. To be honest... Fiesta isn't very rewarding as you level, unlike a lot of games. There's different KQs, and different instant dungeons, new skills, job changes, etc. That's about it.

It's a good game if you are new to MMO gaming, or you're casual and getting to an end game isn't on your agenda.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
thats dissapointing...
Old 02-20-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
T1 - level really fast but skills are fairly boring..

T2 - I have the most fun for most classes in this tier.. leveling isnt too much of a "chore" and you start getting some cool skills.. various things to do...

T3 - Starts to slow down.. things arent as exciting anymore..

Beyond T3 - Never been there.. I'm stuck at T3 LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
90-105= grindapalooza!!!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Aerythia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Aerythia
Current Level: 105
Aerythia is on a distinguished road
Oh help, where do I start with my description of levels 90-105?

Neverending tedium of the same monsters, the same AoE for hours and hours. If you want good exp (good exp at 100+ being 2-3% per hour) you have to fully CS it out.... I'm not just talking about the obligatory BoT, CS outfits for crit or def, Exp 100% card, 50% Extender, but about the fact that you have to charm 70% everytime you grind. If you don't, exp gain is limited to "not-much-at-all". Also, worthwhile mentioning - I have quit Fiesta now and moved on to a P2P MMO... 1month of my spendage on Fiesta pays for 3/4/5months subscription to my P2P (depending on how many charms and stuff I used in Fiesta... I refuse to add up my total spendage, I am ashamed!).

The monsters you have to grind in AR hit HARD - this means if you don't have +9/10 everything at lvl 95+ at least, you're not going to be grinding there - unless someone is kind enough to let you leech (!!!).

The only class that can get away with a little less CS spendage would be clerics - you're not doing the killing, so you don't need the outfits and you can get away with not charming if you don't need to pull large mobs (which incidentally, you are likely to need to do if you get a decent Phouch or BB grind party).

I can honestly say its not fun. Most people on my FL hit 100 for the new class change and skills... realised that earning 2% an hour in post lvl 100 grinds was about as fun as sawing off your own arm, and went and quit. I went for cap because I wanted it over and done with... there was nothing to gain from doing that other than a few skill upgrades. Theres no lv 100+ KQ (STILL... we get new buff icons that we didn't ask for but STILL NO 100+ KQ???) and really once you're capped, all you do is hang around and look impressive...

Thats the truth. Fiesta is a TONNE of fun at lower levels. You change areas/maps, KQs, items quite often, it's really a blast. But, if you want to retain your sanity, stop at level 85. Past there its repeat after rubbish repeat until 91... then after that its rinse and repeat on different coloured mobs that you've already seen.

Oh, I speak from experience BTW.

~Aerythia, 105 Warlock.

Last edited by Aerythia; 02-20-2010 at 03:49 PM..
Old 04-05-2010, 02:05 AM   #8
HealFire
King Crab

In-Game Name: TevaDragon, BabyDragon, DragonNinja, BlackDragonz, Healfire
Current Level: 6x, 4x, 4x, 6x, 5x
HealFire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HealFire
haha :] sounds like you really hard! nice nice!

btw how long did it take to get to 105?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #9
Aerythia
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Aerythia
Current Level: 105
Aerythia is on a distinguished road
Lol.... forever. Cap raise was in April 2009 and I think I capped in September sometime... perhaps it was a bit before. I've blanked it from my mind

Of course they are finally releasing new 9x and 10x quests - this sucks really because I guess it'll make those levels easy to get. Well I'm just bitter because I had to deal with what I described above for about 4months
Old 04-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Quote:
all you do is hang around and look impressive...
ROFL! I would love that XD

Sounds annoying O.e Lucky I'm a cleric though I wanna go all the way to cap someday.

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Closed Thread