Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
Miyuki
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Miyuki_Takara,Yui_Narumi
Current Level: 48,30+
Server: Lucky Star!!!
Miyuki is on a distinguished road
F6 tornado

is there really a F6 tornado?

mmmm curry
Old 07-11-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Wikipedia says no.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #3
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
F6 Inconceivable tornado 319-379 mph These winds are very unlikely. The small area of damage they might produce would probably not be recognizable along with the mess produced by F4 and F5 wind that would surround the F6 winds. Missiles, such as cars and refrigerators would do serious secondary damage that could not be directly identified as F6 damage. If this level is ever achieved, evidence for it might only be found in some manner of ground swirl pattern, for it may never be identifiable through engineering studies

Source: http://www.tornadoproject.com/fscale/fscale.htm

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 07-11-2008, 06:41 AM   #4
A_Forever
:w

Yeah. There are F6...

I'm pretty sure we learned about them in science this year @_@ Had to draw pictures of the different levels -.- So ghey.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 AM   #5
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
Yeah. There are F6...

I'm pretty sure we learned about them in science this year @_@ Had to draw pictures of the different levels -.- So ghey.
I've been researching tornadoes for well over a year now. There is a level of F6 on the scale but not used but you would only use that level if you were in Canada as US now uses the Enhanced Fujita Scale so it would be called EF6 if one existed.

The strongest Tornado recorded in Canada was on June 22, 2007 the only F5 ever recorded in Canadian history it was near a town in Elie, Manitoba and it was a small funnel tornado proving that size does not determine the Fujita Level.

Here is the video of the strongest Tornado ever recorded in Canada

However the strongest Tornado ever recorded in the world was in The United States in Bridge Creek - Moore, Oklahoma on May 3rd 1999. This tornado produced the strongest wind speed ever recorded on earth. The tornado itself had reached windspeeds of over 300mph

Here is a video of the strongest Tornado ever recorded on Earth
Old 07-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #6
A_Forever
:w

Whoa. Just...whoa o-o
Old 07-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^What she said.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Did you see the cadaver dog?

The one from Canada just amazed me. I guess because it was in the daytime and people were just driving right by like it was nothing.

Most of ours happen at night. We do get our fair share of daylight ones. But, it usually gets almost as black as night when they come and they are surrounded with storms.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 07-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #9
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Did you see the cadaver dog?

The one from Canada just amazed me. I guess because it was in the daytime and people were just driving right by like it was nothing.

Most of ours happen at night. We do get our fair share of daylight ones. But, it usually gets almost as black as night when they come and they are surrounded with storms.
To be honest the Canada Tornado scared me more than the Oklahoma Tornado did. Probably because the tornado is very grey and small while packing F5 winds.

Another video of people driving past the Manitoba Tornado
Old 07-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #10
Miyuki
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Miyuki_Takara,Yui_Narumi
Current Level: 48,30+
Server: Lucky Star!!!
Miyuki is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
i did a project i had to make a city then break it with water hose and a big fan

mmmm curry
Closed Thread