Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:28 AM   #11
seal
Little Hob

In-Game Name: seal
Current Level: the numba wont fit x.X
Server: Bijou da coolestsss
seal is an unknown quantity at this point

see... you could have not said anything in the thread by calling me untrsutworthy an a liar but no... you had to call me out an dis my rep... im very truhful an i never lie.... FYI even with all this info theres some problems:

1-YOU NEED TO BE 50-59
2-ITS NOT A SOLO PLACE
3-ALL YOUR PT NEEDS THE GATHERING PACK TO CAUSE THEIR LUCK AFFECTS URS OR WHOEVER GETS LAST HITS ON MOBS!!!
4-AFTER 100 KILLS IN THERE DOES IT EVEN SHOW ANY SIGN OF COMING UP AS A DROP. ITS FACT THAT EVERY 100 KILLS U GET SOMETHING BIG NOW THESE DAYS. SO IF U GO TO CP AN KILL 100 THINGS, THE FIRST 50 WILL DROP SOMETHING LIKE A NECKLACE OR RING OR SOMETHING OF MEDIOCRE VALUE. AFTER THE 100TH KILL YOU MAY RECIEVE A WEPON OR AMROUR. WITH ALL THIS IN MIND ITS NOT THAT EASY STILL!!! AN ITS STILL CONSIDRABLY RARE TO FIND!!!
5-noobs cant just go there so ya... BOD is hard anyways so its not really as easy as i made it sound.....

- dont call me a liar... i will prove u wrong. an i was going to come in here an edit thread but since u called me out i had to show i know wat im talking about.
-I OWN 3 BLUE WEPONS!!! 2 of which are with my cousins cause im not an archer or mage in the game an another which i cant use till 50...
- i now know were to get the lv 70 blue weps cause sylvia told me

an one more thing dont try that ever again ok? i was trynig to be nice. then u called me out... blame it on urself
Old 02-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #12
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Idiot, do you have any idea how many farmers and bots there will be now?

If people asked via PM, I told them where to go, but now you put it out for any random person to see. Good job.

P.S. The 70 blues don't even drop yet. Sylvia won her's in a contest.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:41 AM   #13
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's not going to do you any good to come out and flame him back; ease off on the caps lock. Do what you believe to be true. Drops, in my opinion, are strictly luck based anyway. I can tell you now that I've killed 100+ without a single 'good' drop. I doubt it's any different in Bonds of Darkness.

In addition, I'm not sure if the monsters who drop em are the same as in Fiesta but mobs that do drop the blue weapons can be found in Collapsed Prison as well as in the level 60 boss dungeon.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #14
seal
Little Hob

ask him he got his in contest but Dakkon told him were they will be soon tho an ur avading the point u called me out. dont blame me for ur miss fortunes an even as a bot itd be harder to "FARM" there lol. soloing there takes a "VERY" long time to get a blue wep cause i dont think most will want a bot in their pt... so those bots wont be that great to traverse there unless they were with others... so ya... get ur facts straight

edit: btw they need the gatherer pack or they wont get half the potential of the drop rate... an if u ask me its still hard with the gatherer pack as i was told... so ya technically they'll waste alot of money to outspark an may never find one for ever X) i only gave my advice. i didnt say it would positivly work... you overread my topic an went straight to calling me a liar without really understanding that i put this here to just tell were an how u can raise ur chances. FYI again...

1-you got a .5% chance alone to get a blue weapon...
2-with gatherer pack an a pt of gatherer packers u raise ur chance to about 2-5%... so ya its still considerably slim... My cousin wasted alot of money on sparkcash to get only 3 blue weps which he gave me anyways cause he quit... so ya its very hard an it took him 5-6 weeks there for 3 hour grinds in there... an he played about 5-6 hours after school a day an wasted about.... 150 $ which IMO would be easier just buying GOld an buying a blue weapon...

Last edited by seal; 02-01-2008 at 06:47 AM..
Old 02-01-2008, 06:47 AM   #15
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by seal View Post
ask him he got his in contest but Dakkon told him were they will be soon tho an ur avading the point u called me out. dont blame me for ur miss fortunes an even as a bot itd be harder to "FARM" there lol. soloing there takes a "VERY" long time to get a blue wep cause i dont think most will want a bot in their pt... so those bots wont be that great to traverse there unless they were with others... so ya... get ur facts straight
Are you honestly saying bots don't party? I never "called you out". I asked you to delete it, and you chose to do one of the most immature things you could have. A simple "no, I don't care about farmers" would have been sufficient.

So "get ur facts straight".
Old 02-01-2008, 06:47 AM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's actually not just "bots", there are actual player characters who are paid by these companies to farm. I've met several in AEW farming sap. They cannot program bots to harvest saps (or I don't think so at the least) nor weapons/equipment.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:48 AM   #17
seal
Little Hob

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
A lot of that isn't true. o___o

that wasnt calling me a liar??? ok then... guess im just blind X)

btw read my edit above on last post before this
Old 02-01-2008, 06:50 AM   #18
Hyper

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
It's actually not just "bots", there are actual player characters who are paid by these companies to farm. I've met several in AEW farming sap. They cannot program bots to harvest saps (or I don't think so at the least) nor weapons/equipment.
They could just set up a bot party and farm on another window. Then after a while check back.

I never said which parts weren't true. That drop stuff you said was BS.

First, don't encourage buying gold for the weapons. Second, the drop rate is way below 2-5% even with Gatherer's pack and on a +drop day.

Last edited by Hyper; 02-01-2008 at 06:55 AM..
Old 02-01-2008, 06:51 AM   #19
seal
Little Hob

if you know anything then you should know BOD is hard... PERIOD
Old 02-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Seal, the reason Hyperswoss sent that in a pm was to keep the issue private, because he didn't want to bring the flame out to the public here. But, you just defeated the purpose of a private message and brought it out to the public and created a flame baiting post.

We would have appreciated it if you would keep it to the pm's too. I cannot say that you are wrong, or he is wrong, but bringing it out to a public thread to flame is definitely wrong.

If you wish to prove yourself right, by all means, please do so. We would be more than happy to see that you're not making things up. However, there is no need to create a flame over this.

Keep the flame downs, or an infraction would be handed out.