Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
Glitch from Shadow Dungeon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Alan4toz/WTF.jpg

My friend sent this picture to me, from what appears that a different clone, rather than his own, is in the dungeon. I don't know who the girl is, and neither does he, but it sure seemed strange. Maybe this could be posted on the Wiki for a section called Glitches in Shadow Dungeon. xD
Old 10-16-2007, 09:38 PM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
That happened to me last night too. When I did my job change for Hawk Archer there was some WizMage standing in that spot. Freaked me out for a second and I thought maybe they changed the way the trial worked, but after a moment I realized it was just a glitch.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
rogueleader
Imp

In-Game Name: commander
Current Level: 17
Server: TEVA
rogueleader is on a distinguished road
lol Did he pass the test??

More great MMORPG's:
Old 10-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #4
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
This glitch has been there since CB. No one has any idea why it happens, it just does. One of the games many quirks
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-17-2007, 01:46 AM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Hmm not a big deal either.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:35 AM   #6
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
Originally Posted by rogueleader View Post
lol Did he pass the test??
Yes. He passed the test. He just felt a bit awkward and kinda nervous that his Dungeon test would be glitched up and he couldn't advance. xD

Ok, so its not a big deal. Just thought I'd bring it to peoples' attention. My bad.
Closed Thread