Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #11
Beast
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: RonnieBrown
Current Level: 2x
Server: Apoline
Beast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Beast

i bet its allot of work they put into the game, i llike tha game either way. its enjoyable.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Here is the deal though. And I paid attention to this, this time due to a comment that was made to the GM's.
They made sure to put The "Expected" date was 02/11/08. This means they are working towards that date and the hope to have it that date. In the past, they have put the date will be such and such. This time they worded it, to let us know they were expecting to due it on that date.
Kinda like when a woman is pregnant, her expected due date is 02/11/08, doesn't mean she will have her baby on that day.
So, I think this time, they actually did better. You never know what happened to postpone it. Last night, the server started acting real crazy. I kept getting booted and at one point, when I logged back in, I was actually in another guild's chat. I could see everything they were saying. When I repsonded, my guild saw my reposnses and I could even see theirs, but I was also seeing this other guild's chat. Maybe they thought fixing the server was more important than doing an update while the server was unstable.
I said all that to say, give them a break and lets see what happens. At least this time they did say "expected".

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
...You never know what happened to postpone it. Last night, the server started acting real crazy. I kept getting booted and at one point, when I logged back in, I was actually in another guild's chat. I could see everything they were saying. When I repsonded, my guild saw my reposnses and I could even see theirs, but I was also seeing this other guild's chat.
Ooooh that sounds like an interesting glitch...

Actually. There are quite a few guilds' chat that I wouldn't mind taking a peek at.... xD

...I is too nosy...

Old 02-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #14
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
Well overall guess they doing an okay job... could be worse. Though it is annoying to be told a patch will happen and then the time comes and goes and no patch. At least we are being told more of what is going on... so are they getting better?
Closed Thread