Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
Something is Coming....

Greeting Isyans!
The Fiesta Team is proud to present something very special coming to Fiesta for all to enjoy! We know how much everyone loves playing Fiesta and we want to make it easier to enjoy! Soon, Isyans everywhere will have the ability to play Fiesta directly from your browser! You heard that correct, Fiesta will soon be available as both a downloadable and browser based game! Isyans will now have the freedom to play Fiesta from their downloaded client and then pick up where they left off by logging on with the web version.
In order to take full advantage of the introduction of Web Fiesta, the Fiesta Team has a few events for everyone to enjoy, The Great Leveling Race, Fun With Fiesta, and the Fiesta Comic Event. Check out the details for each event below and make sure to check the event calendar for event times.

The Great Leveling Race
With the introduction of Web Fiesta, the Fiesta Team would like to host a special leveling race! We want to find out who is the fastest leveler in all of the land and winners will be rewarded handsomely. In order to qualify for the event, simply create a new character upon the launch of Web Fiesta and race to the top! The 3 highest levels per class on each server will $25 in SparkCash!
Additionally, give your self an advantage with the Something is Coming Pack! This pack has a plethora of premium items to give you the leg up on your competitors in the Great Leveling Race.
Something is Coming Pack

FAQ
Q: Do the Terms of Service (TOS) apply to this event?
A: The Terms of Service is always enforced, including this event.
Q: Can I use a level 1 character that I previously created?A: No, in order to be eligible for the race, the character creation date must be after the launch of Web Fiesta.
Q: Do I have to play only Web Fiesta to be eligible?A: All Fiesta game play counts, whether you choose the downloaded version, Web Fiesta, or a combination of both.
Q: Can I account share?
A: No, account sharing is against the Terms of Service. Any accounts proven to be accessed by multiple parties will not be eligible. Additionally, these accounts may be subject to account action.
Q: Can I power level?
A: No, if you are proven to be power leveling, you will not be eligible for the event.
Q: How many winners will there be?
A: There will be 3 winners for each class and on each server, for a total of 90 winners.
Q: How long is the event?A: The leveling race will begin with the launch of Web Fiesta and will last for 2 weeks.
Q: Can I win multiple times?A: Sorry, you may only win one time.

Fun With Fiesta
With the release of Web Fiesta, the Fiesta Team will be hosting a very special playtime event. With the ability to play Fiesta, easier than ever before, take full advantage of all the fun and action! Beginning at the start of Web Fiesta and lasting for one week, the amount of time you play in Fiesta will be tracked. For all players that play a TOTAL of 40 hours, will receive a special premium item pack! You heard that right, just for playing Fiesta, you will qualify to receive some awesome Premium Items!
Q: Do I have to be logged on for 20 continuous hours?
A: No, all you have to do is play for a total of 40 hours between the launch of Web Fiesta and one week after.

Q: Do I have to play all on the same character?
A: Yes, all eligible game play has to be on the same character.

Q: When will I get the prize?
A: Please allow up to seven (7) business days before prizes are delivered to your premium inventory

Q: Can I win multiple times?
A: Sorry, you may only win one time.

Fiesta Comic Event
While enjoying your time in Web Fiesta, take advantage of a very special MVP event! The Fiesta Team wants you to use your creative juices and imagination and create a comic based on an interesting story that you come up with. This story can be Fiesta related or anything your hearts desire! This event will run for 2 weeks and will begin with the launch of Web Fiesta. Check the Event Calendar for more information!

We will see you all in-game!
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote