Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Fail Mara KQ?

As some of you know the newbie KQs are filled with Tricksters and is a miracle to actually finish some of them right now.

We start off with a room full of Tricksters, a Cleric, and some Fighters. Doesn't seem too bad until we reach the boat of course. With no ranged class we're forced to drag fake Mara and Marlone off... we actually fought and killed two fakes.

So we all know what happens when there's too many squishies and just one Cleric. She was trying her best, really. Trying to heal every demanding b-tard who should probably be using a stone... or just not standing infront of the AOE when you get OHKO'd. Eventually she's taken out by an AOE from Marlone and is out of the game. So all we have left are a bunch of Tricksters who get one-hit and an Axe Fighter...

The Fighter and I are the only ones capable of surviving more than two hits. We're also the only ones trying to kill the boss of course. I have to say that poison and soul damage multiplier helped a LOT. I also somehow managed to stay alive with 700 HP and 130 defense and even tanked the two bosses. Depleted all of my HP potions I had made and more than half my HP stones but we actually managed to finish the KQ.

And what did I get from the gift box for my work? Why, 5 HP potions of course...
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote