Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #81
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

The spell-run was in the other versions, we were the odd sheep by estimation.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:58 AM   #82
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I love how everyone complains about the slightest things. xD It's just animation... if you don't like it, close your eyes and you won't see it anymore.

Like lvra said these animations are already in the other versions, we wanted it so badly we got it. -doesn't get people- I wonder if they implemented the thing where if you attack from the mob's back, you do more damage...

I really wish they had a more detailed patch list... it would lessen the amount of freak outs. o__o Oh but I have to agree, Cleric's Bash does seem a bit too... awkward. Back pain?
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #83
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I thought I was imagining the more damage thing in BK xD
Old 06-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #84
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I love how everyone complains about the slightest things. xD It's just animation... if you don't like it, close your eyes and you won't see it anymore.
Well said
However, complaining is one of our human nature
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

bloodrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #85
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
But I really don't see what's wrong with running and casting a skill. Running and casting heal is just FTW! Haven't tried it yet but I can imagine how useful that would be. I'm always running around healing in abyss. It'll help sooo much without having to stop every heal.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #86
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I can't get used to the xbow/bow animations ... >w< I liked the originals better.

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #87
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
Actually games get worse and worse with the updates.
Like take famous Runescape...it used to be okay time ago, now it's bullshjt, made for little kids so they don't have to do anything, think about fiesta working with the same way that runescape's trading does atm, there are prices for stuff, so u cant even give stuff for free or anything. >_<
They lost PvP too, so there's nothing left of it + the graphix are 'better'...i used to play it time ago, and my cousin does atm so i saw it and it's a total disaster nowadays. Fiesta's going for the same thing i guess.

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #88
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Hey, found another thing~ o-o
Your character heads now turn to look at the person you're focusing on LOL. Apparently your head turns if you're looking at someone in a half circle in front of you, but when you're clicking on someone behind you your head doesn't turn (thank god) XD

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #89
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Freakay.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #90
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I can't get used to the xbow/bow animations ... >w< I liked the originals better.
Yay im not the onlyone that's having trouble getting used to it. ^^
I dont know what its like if you use the X-bow, but witht he normal bow your upper half turns the opposite way of your lower half when your usingyoru skills and it takes a bit longer to cast a skill spell. .____. also I hate that aoe poison doesnt work on rock mobs (stonies, red stonies...) and vivis. Actually weaked archers there ^^ lol.