Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Fighter Emporements?

What should i emporewer my skills with?
I'm giogn to be tanker full end sword and shield.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Take a look at this: http://fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17384

Even if you are planning on becoming a full end tank I highly recommend getting an axe. I'm a full end tank as well and I carry around an axe for when I solo.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

o.o
why didnt i see that earlier,
well thanks
i'll go axe i guess if you recommmend it
Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

An axe will definitely help if you solo but if you know you'll be partying a lot or even going into KQs then 1h/shield is a good choice.

Like I said I am a full end tanker too but because of that I don't kill as fast so I do invest in some str gears/rings.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #5
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
My fighters' a tank with full end with sword and sheild...and if you're thinking of tanking alot, mock cooldown and devastate cooldown is a must, and maybe if you want to add dmg too devastate then you can fully empower that.. Since full end fighters do have lots of def, str is needed as well so vit is really inportant. When you get too 70+, Accurate Strike (?) and slice and dice deal the most dmg, so its an option to empower the dmg on those as well, but it really all depends on what the person wants.

Axes on the other hand, its pretty similar with a little bit of skill swtiching, but...I dont know much about it.

Last edited by Flowersss; 02-05-2009 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Changing 'Precise', too 'Accurate'.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

For my own fighter I have maxed cooldown on Mock, fully maxed Devastate, and full damage and cooldown on Power Hit and Precise Strike.

When I am tanking for a party or KQ I'm not concerned about dealing the most damage but being able to keep the mobs around me. So that's where Devastate and Mock comes in. When I solo I use an axe so I empowered both the 2-handed weapon skills to maximize what damage I can.

IMO, the other skills cooldown fairly fast so I'm not too worried about empowering anything on Slice'n'Dice or Accurate Strike (1h). But it is an option if you are only going to use 1h/shield. Vitality is great for both builds.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

oh okay,
thank you everyone
i think i'll do axe for dmg and so it cheaper
Old 03-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
OK, Max out STR on Slice and Dice, then save 15 points for Devastate. after that Cool Down on Mock. MAX OUT STR, Cool Down, and Stun Time on Devastate. after that you need to talk to a higher level fighter.
Closed Thread