Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-29-2008, 08:23 AM   #41
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Server: Teva
Plunger has disabled reputation

Lol nice, they killed abyss...

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Plunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #42
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
...O.M.F.G.

This update sucks. Seriously.

Besides the crit costume and the Halloween quest, which I don't care about, who told Outspark that these would be good ideas????
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #43
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
a lvl 3x is begging for party in lvl 40~ abyss... and there's a lvl 50+ fighter with 4k HP trying to have a "match" with a lvl 4x fighter.. who totally got owned...

=/

a lvl 3x archer is trying to kill a soldier in level 50~ abyss, doing minimal dmg and taking massive hits...

a lvl 4x cleric is healing next to him..

man i cant even trust anyone and party in abyss now... i use to be able to just party anyone knowing they're not expecting a plvl....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 10-29-2008 at 09:55 AM..
Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #44
JamieBear
Hungry Wolf

JamieBear will become famous soon enough
I agree with everyone. They killed abyss. And they killed the new generation of players. The only patches I'm seeing are random updates with POINTLESS tweaks. And even despite how much money a lot of us spend on fiesta, there's probably no chance in hell of them listening to our feedback.

I vote boycott. Don't buy SHIT!
JamieBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #45
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Anyone got a picture of the hats ? o.o
And the perminant hat looks like somethign Ill get while doing my repeat quest
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #46
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
OMG. People were complaining as it is about how they were getting slaughtered in the FBZs, and the people said "Go to abyss". Now even that place will be a slaughterhouse. I'm training in the normal maps now.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #47
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Abyss changes = hella p lvling.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #48
Utau
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Utau|Rifia
Current Level: 7x|2x
Server: Epith|Epith
Utau is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I'm glad I'm not in Teva to witness the massacre about to occur...
I wish I had a decent char on teva to see this...hehehe~ but then again she might kill me first~~~

~~~Thanks Loveless For Signature~~~

Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #49
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Number one – I actually kinda like that out fit and may get one.

Number two – what is the point of having DIFFERENT level abysses if now anyone can practically go into any of the abysses????????? That is just plain stupid.

I can see where it can have its benefits. I mean, we can now take Manzcar and Gungi into the level 60 abyss and help them level faster. But, seriously – I can see this causing a LOT more problems than helping.

Now if a group wants a room, they can just call their higher level guildies to come in and wipe out the group that has already been in that room for an hour. So much for halfway fair battles in the abyss.

This update bites bad. The higher levels have no where to go anymore. It is almost like they want to destroy the game. I cannot believe any of this. I really hope they take this back out.

Utterly stupid.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #50
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Most annoyed, it was bad enough as a cleric in CP accepting a pt invite to find that you are dealing with a 20-40. One blow and they are dead. All they can do is run and hide while someone else does their work for them. Lowering the access levels in the abyss's will no doubt create the same problem and you can not tell the level of the person doing the invite untill you accept the party.

As was mentioned above, allowing high levs into the dungons will create a lot of competetion for boss drops, You could have a party going after a boss to complete a quest and then have some high lev come along solo and KS for the drop. With the long respawn rates on bosses the plp questing who are likely scrolled up get scre....W.

I always wait till x8 or x9 to do my dungon quests so i am stronger and better equipped to make the push to the next decade and the next abyss. This change is not something i would have done.

I would rather see outspark working on fixing the bugs in potion production and adding the strength and quickness potions so you can actually make some $$ from potions. Right now the only potion in demand at the higher levs is HP, nothing else sells for me.

Another thing they could do is fix the figher vit skill/vit scroll production confuse. They just fixed the power/aim thing which was not a big deal but i know several people that have been ripped off buying fighter vit thinking that it was a scroll recipe. I saw someone in Urgra just last night selling a fighter vit 3 for 1G. Some plp think its just fun to ripped others off.

Another thing they could do is to provide recipes for t4 decomp.

Another thing they could do.........
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote