Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 03:32 AM   #121
ummm
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: ummm
Current Level: lvl 53 cleric
Server: Bijou
ummm is infamous around these partsummm is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to ummm

it was already installed and im going 2 reinstall because the patch is taking more then 2hrs 2 download
ALWAYS hammered

hmmm - 46 Mage
Old 12-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #122
Kixira
Imp

Kixira is on a distinguished road
Probably DNS problems, should clear up with a day or two. I couldn't visit the site or patch the game with Comcast's DNS. Can't resolve outspark.com with it.

Solution (for me at least) - switch to another DNS server to patch/get to the site temporarily. Verizon's DNS (4.2.2.2) and OpenDNS worked as well.

Theres also a post from a CSR that tells you to powercycle (restart) your modem/router or obtain a new IP to *hopefully* fix the problem. Can't copy and paste the post since I changed back to my default DNS already.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #123
S0ulSp1r1t
Slime

S0ulSp1r1t is on a distinguished road
Cant connect on Fiesta website and login the game ?
I have the same problem cant enter the Fiesta website and the game
But my connection work on other website

Unable to connect to patch serve:<urlopen error(11001,'getaddrinfo failed')>
fiesta error.JPG

pc.JPG

website error.JPG

GM help !!!!!!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #124
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Quoted from the official forums:

Originally Posted by CM_Vanquish
We apologize if you have been unable to sign in to outspark.com. We currently are doing some minor sever maintenance that will effect outspark.com users. There is a slight possibility that during this time users may experience a short interruption in service. This maintenance will provide us with more stable servers and in turn enable us to provide you with a better service. On behalf of all of outspark.com, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.
Some steps you can take to try to correct this issue are to power cycle you modem, router and computer to renew you DNS settings.

1. Turn off your computer, Router and modem
2. Turn on your modem and let it fully connect
3. Turn on your router and let it fully connect
4. Turn on your Computer and connect to the internet
5. Log in to Outspark.com and have fun.

If you still are unable to play, contact us again through the Helpdesk. Please provide us with as much information about the problem as you can, including screenshots that would be helpful.
Not sure if that will solve anyone's problem but that's what I found.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #125
blin
Mushroom

blin is on a distinguished road
For vista users trying to access the documents and settings folder.
ok, I managed to get things working and back on the game(a lot of players are online to let you know). I have vista and did the document and settings thing Veidhra mentioned but in vista it is different and their is no document and settings folder because the folder name is changed to users and is hidden.

This explains why: http://ask-leo.com/why_cant_i_access...ows_vista.html

1. Go to control panel and select classic view, then click folder options.
2. Click view tab and scroll down to find and select show hidden files.
3. Go to C: and look for users(in xp it is "document and settings"), then look for your computer name(if you named it gimmy then look for gimmy).
4. Select AppData then local then temp, inside temp folder look for the fiesta patches and launcher patches.

So it is:
1. Control panel
2. Classic View
3. Folder Options
4. View Tab
5. show hidden files

6. C: > users > (your computer name) > AppData > Local > Temp

This is for the vista users only not for the xp. I was only able to find one fiesta patch and managed to get back online. I made a copy of my fiesta patch in case I needed it.

If this post does not help or you do not have any patches then reinstall the game. If you can't reinstall the game I don't know.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #126
blin
Mushroom

blin is on a distinguished road
I did the "turn off modem and router" thing Blaaaaaaaah mention after I used the fiesta patch I found in the temp folder.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #127
skittlesofdarkness
Slime

In-Game Name: Simiki
skittlesofdarkness has disabled reputation
Other people have the same problem?! Whew. I thought it just might be me.

On Wedensday I got the Launcher to open but it keeps on say: "Unable to connect to patch sever: <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>"
But it allows me to type in my email and password and click the login. Login freezes.

I then went to the website and saw it was down to. I decided it was probably some website issue and would be up again soon enough.

Then I went on a three day vacation to my Grandma's and come back home to find Fiesta still not working! ;o;

I checked my security settings, browser and all that jazz. >.<
Old 12-30-2007, 09:56 PM   #128
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by skittlesofdarkness View Post
Other people have the same problem?! Whew. I thought it just might be me.

On Wedensday I got the Launcher to open but it keeps on say: "Unable to connect to patch sever: <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>"
But it allows me to type in my email and password and click the login. Login freezes.

I then went to the website and saw it was down to. I decided it was probably some website issue and would be up again soon enough.

Then I went on a three day vacation to my Grandma's and come back home to find Fiesta still not working! ;o;

I checked my security settings, browser and all that jazz. >.<
*gasp* NECROPOST

I think you guys are being hosted by teh same internet provider and they are having trouble sending out the signals, contact them for more info
Old 01-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #129
skittlesofdarkness
Slime

In-Game Name: Simiki
skittlesofdarkness has disabled reputation
Yeah, that might have been the problem. I was trying to log on to non US sites yesterday and they wouldn't load either. However, everything is fine once again. ^.^
Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #130
Yamazaki
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yamazaki
Current Level: Paladin
Server: Apoline
Yamazaki is on a distinguished road
Greetings,
Simply put, outspark Team are working verry hard right now to fix this problem, they are making a new patch without x-Trap, so yes they are also making maintenance on their website as well..we all have the same problem so just all be patient untill the patch is downloaded completely.

" I will help whoever whenever "

Name:Yamazaki
Server:Apoline
level: Paladin
Guild:storm
Rank In Guild:Master
Closed Thread