Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
TonTon49O
Hero Slime

TonTon49O is on a distinguished road
LAUNCHER PROBLEM, MAINLY POSTED FOR GAMIGO TO SEE!!! (HTML meta-text corruption)

Hey Gamigo...
I hope someone "behind the scenes" sees this..

I'm not sure if it's a global glitch, but everyone i know of playing Fiesta in Denmark, confesses this error message every single time they open the launcher...

It's a simple pop-up window, no big deal, but it kinda pisses me, having to wait 10 seconds before writing my log-in details, every time i open the launcher!!

I've worked a bit with websites when i was 13-14 years and judging by the looks of the glitch/bug/error, its a simple error in the meta-code in "behind the website walls"! It's simple for Gamigo website editors (for the launcher ofc.) to edit/get-rid of the error. You guys will have to do nothing but right click the launcher HTML tab, or whatever you use (where the HTML is) press "edit meta-code"(or something alike) and simply delete the whole text there (good idea to press backspace and delete a few times after all text is done, to be sure.... HTML's are treacherous!), then re-enter the HTML code for the website, which you used for the launcher, easy peasy...

NOTE: The link has to be clean, AKA. never copied before, taken directly from the website link in the top of the browser window, or else the same error may occour again, which would just be dumb.

Im quite surprised, such big company makes such dumb fails... No shit, i did better when i was at an age of 12!!! Anyways.... please guys, fix it... it kills me! (and SOME other people too!)
TonTon49O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
This would probably do best posted on the gamigo forums. I'm not sure if anyone from the Gamigo staff comes here.

We're nothing but a fan site.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #3
TonTon49O
Hero Slime

TonTon49O is on a distinguished road
Yeah i kinda know.... but for some reason i keep forgetting it XD but thanks anyways!
TonTon49O is offline   Reply With Quote