Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #11
Darkmagiciangirl101
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: MysteriousElf, ValkyrianKnight
Current Level: 68, 30
Server: Bijou
Darkmagiciangirl101 is on a distinguished road

oh, interesting...
well that sucks, i can't just change internet provider just for a game! not that i can change it even if i wanted to, computer/internet management is not my department at home

but does that mean ur using TPG too Healfire, and how did you find this out?

oh btw, i read somewhere that you said you was going to reformat ur computer or something to c if fiesta will work after that. did you do that? did it work?

PS: my bro keep saying that this fiesta failure has to do with Outspark's end, i really hope they fix it soon along with all of their list of in-game bugs (not that i've noticed them the other day when i was able to play for a few hrs before fiesta went dead again......)>.>
Darkmagiciangirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
HealFire
King Crab

In-Game Name: TevaDragon, BabyDragon, DragonNinja, BlackDragonz, Healfire
Current Level: 6x, 4x, 4x, 6x, 5x
Server: Teva
HealFire is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HealFire
lol yes i'm using TPG too XD i started getting suspicious when i noticed that all of the computers in my house have the same problem. The only thing in common is the internet server. Then my friend had the same problem and i asked her if she used TPG and she did. Again I posted on fourms and they all said TPG.

I did reformat my computer and it didn't work. I also reinstalled fiesta twice and also didn't work.

Still dont' know what to do lol
HealFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Like I said in that other thread, it sounds like your ISP's DNS service is utter crap. Follow the instructions in the following link if you have trouble, then let us know if it resolved it:

http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/
Old 01-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
Darkmagiciangirl101
Hero Slime

Dude, i don't even know what ISP DNS stands for, i'm not a computer person

maybe if you give me more detailed instructions? and in English with as little credentials as possible plz...

PS: can FiestaFan web admin plz post message to Outspark staff about this problem and ask them if they noticed this problem, and if they can fix it? I noticed that Outspark's Fiesta forum posted several messages about in-game bugs, maybe this is part of the bugs?

Also, this problem with internet server (if it is even an internet server problem), I find it hard to believe that it is TPG's problem, because:
1. i was able to play fiesta before 17/12/09. This 'remote name' problem seemed to have started at the same time that all these 'bugs' showed up in in-game fiesta, isn't it?
2. TPG allowed me to play other online games, and i find it strange that TPG would block the access of an online game, whether accidental or not. And even if this IS the fault of TPG, why would their server only crash on this ONE outspark site, and not all the other online games in the world? (of course i'm not saying i've played all the other online games, i'm just making an assumption here... since my other games work)
3. I'm not too sure about this point, but TPG is a big internet provider who probably provides internet service to millions of users who may or may not be playing Fiesta; i find it hard to blame them based only on 3-4 case studies... (maybe other TPG users, who we don't know of, who also play Fiesta can actually play the game at this point in time???)

So yeah, bottom line from all the threads that i've read, this problem comes down to 2 points, either that it is TPG's problem or Outspark's problem, and I'm currently leaning towards this being Outspark's problem... (I mean, what's the coincidence? that this problem would start with TPG at the exact same time that all the in-game bugs started in Fiesta???)

So ......... maybe if someone try to contact Outspark staff about this? (I don't know how, again i'm bad computer person >.<)

PS: maybe Outspark and TPG got into a fight and they won't work with each other? lol ... just joking...>.<

Last edited by Darkmagiciangirl101; 01-01-2010 at 10:25 AM..
Old 01-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #15
HealFire
King Crab

ISP is Internet Server Provider.

It has the be a problem with TPG though... everyone who uses TPG is having the problem o.o" (although some have fixed it). It might be something in the patch that is blocked by TPG? My dad said to ask someone else to call TPG because they don't pick up until half an hour lol :P I'm going to ask my dad to help me try the DNS thingy XD

Oh and another thing is that i've tried to contact Outspark a few times about the Error but they never give a reply x.x"
Old 01-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
HealFire
King Crab

Heyhey! It works!~ So it is the Internet Server Provider's DNS XD

I don't know how to explain the thing simply x.x" My dad did it XD...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #17
Darkmagiciangirl101
Hero Slime

What?
What did you do? How did you fix it? Plz ask ur dad to type out instructions if you don't know
I really really want to play too ='[

Plz Plz Plz
Old 01-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #18
HealFire
King Crab

1. Go the Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, then Manage network connections.
3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
6. Click OK.
7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
8. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
9. Restart the connection you selected in step 3. (Restart Computer I think)

I got this on the website XD
Old 01-05-2010, 07:48 AM   #19
Darkmagiciangirl101
Hero Slime

Thx alot Healfire, but it still doesn't work in the long run

meaning i've tried it, followed all instructions and i did log on to Fiesta. I tried to log out and log on again to see if it would work again (remember how i told you last time i only got to play for a day and the next day can't log on?)
well i tried to c if it would work if i relog; and this stupid STUPID 'remote name' problem came back =[

Are you sure that this is what your dad did? can you still continue to play after that first day?

PLZ HELP ='[
Old 01-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
HealFire
King Crab

hmm.. yes mine works now

do you use windows xp? or vista or something?