Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 08:35 AM   #21
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist

[QUOTE=Lafieru;42196]^ maybe with full T1 scrolls + T2 vit. In the one we just failed, my lvl 54 fighters kept getting 1 hit by flames. T_T

Falco> Can't you please use proper words/grammar in your guide?! it made my head hurt just trying to read it >_< (I'm pretty close to re-writing it myself)[/QUOTE

go right ahead hehe i just wrote it in like 15 mins since i was at school...

Old 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #22
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Oh btw, just did it again last night and notice that the time limit is 50 min.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #23
Falcomist
Bored Boar

kk fixed it up a little and added the time limit as 50 minutes ^^

Old 11-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #24
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
There is a new strategy now...Ignore all mobs and drag bosses to the next zone.Fight the boss where the next area's boss will spawn.eg-drag Werebear to Miner area, kill, Miner to Robo ,kill, Robo to GGK...kill GGK where he spawns.

In every KQ where this has been done we saved at least 5mins. leaving plenty of time to kill the Dragon.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #25
Falcomist
Bored Boar

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
There is a new strategy now...Ignore all mobs and drag bosses to the next zone.Fight the boss where the next area's boss will spawn.eg-drag Werebear to Miner area, kill, Miner to Robo ,kill, Robo to GGK...kill GGK where he spawns.

In every KQ where this has been done we saved at least 5mins. leaving plenty of time to kill the Dragon.
has it worked everytime?

Old 11-20-2007, 02:37 PM   #26
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Yaaaay much better Falco =D

And I approve of the strategy Ivra mentioned - the only rough part about it is people have to survive running through the mobs, and if a DD or low level falls behind, they may be stuck behind the mobs until Dragon. It does save at least 5 minutes though, and think of how many more KQs would be success instead of fail with 5 more minutes on Dragon.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:32 PM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
If someone is left behind, they are able to catch up because once you beat a mini boss, all the mobs disappear up to that boss. I'd say the main thing is that, as with any other KQ, is knowing what to do and following instructions.

And for goodness' sake a good tank and a cleric who doesn't mushroom during dragon... *eye roll*
Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #28
Falcomist
Bored Boar

Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
Yaaaay much better Falco =D

And I approve of the strategy Ivra mentioned - the only rough part about it is people have to survive running through the mobs, and if a DD or low level falls behind, they may be stuck behind the mobs until Dragon. It does save at least 5 minutes though, and think of how many more KQs would be success instead of fail with 5 more minutes on Dragon.
alritey then ive added it to the front.

I will try this strategy today ^^ if i feel like joining lol.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #29
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Falcomist View Post
has it worked everytime?
Its worked all the times I've done it. You get like 5-10 extra minutes to kill the dragon.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:22 AM   #30
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
If someone is left behind, they are able to catch up because once you beat a mini boss, all the mobs disappear up to that boss.
Yah, but then they're still kinda stuck behind the new mobs that spawn. So like if they fall behind on werebear, they can get through werebear's zone once werebear dies, but everyone else is already deep in Gold Digger and now the Gold Digger's mobs have spawned. So they're constantly one step behind until Dragon.
Closed Thread