Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
Mini Dragon KQ Guide

I guess people wonder what MiniDragon Kq is like LOL well here we go a new guide by me ^^.

First off u MUST AND I MEAN MUST HAVE A HIGH LVL TANK ALMOST FULL END OR FULL END LOL.

BRING STONES,POTION,SCROLLS,AND A PICKAXE

Goal: Kill the MiniDragon at the end.

Time Limit: 50 Mins (thx Lafieru)

1. Start up a party... 3 parties 5ppl each since 15 total can enter this KQ
2. I RECOMMENd 50-60 only lol i know im an antagonist to ppl who are in 40's doing this quest but trust me ull die fast.
3. As u start ull be running torward the first big area with many monster... The goal is to run and kill the BOSS MONSTERS IN EACH AREA.
4. First Boss is a WEREBEAR FIGHTER lol have one tank and just kill this thing quickly ^^ *takes awhile...*
5. As u kill each boss in the big areas ALL THE MONSTERS IN THAT AREA WILL DIE
6. The next area its the same thing... Run to the right at this next big area... Skip as MANY monster (prock,lips,spyder,imp,) as possible. U'll soon run into the GRAVE DIGGER BOSS * goldhill KQ* kill this monster as fast as possible.
7. The Next area ull be running to the left and same thing avoid AS MANY MONSTERS (lips,hobs,imps,spyder,prock,Bat) AS POSSIBLE... U'll soon run into Millenion ROBO *robo Kq duh!* have two tanks be rdy because it still has fear... LAME but kill this boss and go thru the pathway.
8. During this pathway there will be monsters(Ogre,Ratman,Spyder,Prock,Lips) so i suggest u kill them with AOE and have the fighter tank as many as possible.
9. After the tons of monster ull run into GOBLIN KING... have the fighter run pass him then turn around and tank so that u avoid him from AOEING any other ppl.
10. As soon as Goblin king is dead ull soon fight MINI DRAGON... Have 2 HIGH LVL TANK because it can cause fear.
11. The mini dragon (HAVE 30 MINS LEFT) has i believe 3 ATTKS...
Single Attk: 600-900 dmg and can cause Fear
Fly up Stomp AOE: 1300-1600 dmg * HUGE AOE RADIUS!!! YES HUGE!*
Fire Breath Aoe: 1800-2600 dmg AOE and can hit behind dragon

12. Tank- Taunt the dragon and run away from everyone so that it cant kill anyone in the way
Clerics- Heal the tank and party members... Try to REZ any clerics who have fallen. Also dont try to attk dragon unless u can survive the AOE breath attk... doubt it lol. CAST INVINCIBLE ON TANK AS SOON AS U CAN.
Mage/Archer- Skill spam and ur MOST LIKELY gonna be attked when the dragon causes the status FEAR! on a fighter. Also kill any mobs that the dragon spawns if u must but focus on the dragon.
Other Fighters- try to do some HIT AND RUN SKILL ATTKS after u see the AOE fire breath attk. Most fighter could die in one hit if the timing is wrong. ALSO Taunt any monster that appear when the DRAGON REGENS and AOE them till there dead.

13. THE DRAGON can REGEN which is that he revives about 20% of his health. HE IS ABLE TO DO THIS 3-5 TIMES so this is why the dragon takes a LONG TIME to kill. AS it REGENS he spawns monsters that u've alrdy encountered so TAUNT them away from the tank as SOON as possible.

14. AS the dragon health gets REALLY LOW it will start spawning ogres, Werebear fighters, iono a WHOLE BUNCH OF BIG ASS MONSTERS LOL. ALL Archers and mages continue killing the Dragon, Clerics keep on healing and Fighters just try to tank or RUN.

15. DO NOT DIE IN THE LAST PART OF THE Killings OR U WILL MISS
1. 30,000+ Exp
2. Chest which mostly contains some stuff like DRAGON EARRINGS which give either +100 SP or HP or BOTH and +2% crit rate and +1% evasion and usual upgrade stuff.

16. AT THE END THERE ARE ORES THAT U CAN MINE SO TAKE A PICKAXE WITH U THEY CAN CONTAIN MINI DRAGON RING

GOODLUCK TO ALL!!! I hope this guide as helped ppl... JUST MASTERING this guide will not help... LVL up and dont disappoint other players ^^.

Added:
Yosei - PPL can be BOSSY and that is correct ^^ some ppl like to get the job done and not waste a trip from uruga to eld lol... But yes sorry again for ppl who boss u Yosei like me especially ...

Claude - Also, you -do- get green weapons in this KQ. The ores at the end has the chance of dropping lv5x Green Weapons, as well as Mini Dragon Rings. Also, the Blue lettered version of the Mini Dragon Earring, iirc, only has an additional 2% Evade increase compared to the normal 100hp/sp 2%Crit/Aim one.

NEW STRATEGY

Ivramire: There is a new strategy now...Ignore all mobs and drag bosses to the next zone.Fight the boss where the next area's boss will spawn.eg-drag Werebear to Miner area, kill, Miner to Robo ,kill, Robo to GGK...kill GGK where he spawns.

In every KQ where this has been done we saved at least 5mins. leaving plenty of time to kill the Dragon.

Last edited by Falcomist; 11-20-2007 at 04:44 PM..
Old 10-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
HOLY !!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
That sounds fun I dunno why I haven't done it yet. I should now that I'm 50..
Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Oo, sounds exciting :3 Can't wait!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-24-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
LOL! "Mage/Archer- Skill spam and ur MOST LIKELY gonna be attked when the dragon causes the status FEAR! on a fighter." < Gives a lot of reassurance to mages and archers. xD

Nice.

What is the time limit for this?
Old 10-25-2007, 06:50 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Yay, I get to die again. WOO~
Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 AM   #7
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
This is cool. But still a long way for me... Can't wait to try it out once I hit the 50s.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
kk i updated the guide with a time limit and some editing and shortening of steps to make it easier to read ^^.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:24 AM   #9
blue
Imp

blue is on a distinguished road
i wonder if anyone got the rare mini dragon earring like the dark robo earring. heard it was +4% critical or something.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
O_O WTH? Serious?
Closed Thread