Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 04:32 AM   #21
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

Kid... I'm 18, and what I've learned about the world so far is that life is not about being good/king/passionate to each other. Well, maybe it is at some point, but I've found that my top priority in this world is SURVIVAL. I mean, as a 13 year old guy you live with your parents right? That means that you don't have to worry about your future anytime soon (unless you want to), because your parents provide you with food and shelter. You don't have to worry about things like getting an good education, having a job to help you pay tuition, and passing your exams so that 5 grand you paid doesn't go to waste. You don't have to worry about having a career plan, or starting a family, or getting that promotion at work... I could go on forever like this, but my key point is that you cannot expect difficulties and troubles to avoid you. YOU HAVE TO AVOID THEM, OR FIGHT BACK. But avoiding is not always possible, and doing that too often can cause the problems grow more big and more persistent. So sooner or later you will have to take action.

My point is... You cannot expect problems to disappear on their own, and you cannot always depend on others to help you. When you start a life and move away from you parents (hopefully), most of the time you will be ALONE. ON YOUR OWN. PERIOD. So if you don't learn how to deal with problems like this and how to defend yourself now, then you won't get very far in life.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:54 AM   #22
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
When I get bullied, like people call me names and stuff:

I either ignore it,
laugh about it,
or
tell them I don't care

Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
me: *standing in line for something*
kid: *yelling* move, *explitive involving a female dog*! D:<
me: ...wth? go to hell >.>
When that happens, I let that go...like I care...

Also, I do remember what my health teacher told me. He remembers when he had bullies. Then since he grew up and became successful, the joke was on them. He saw the bullies when they grew up, and he pulled over in his new Mercedes, and said, "Remember me? Yeah, I was the *insult they said*"

I wanna do that to my bullies, so I just ignore it, and become successful... Hopefully this helps...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 02-21-2009, 05:02 AM   #23
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Your health teacher drives a Mercedes? Where does he teach? I could teach health.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 AM   #24
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Well, maybe it couldn't of been a Mercedes, but he did say it was some nice new car...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 02-21-2009, 06:01 AM   #25
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Kid... I'm 18, and what I've learned about the world so far is that life is not about being good/king/passionate to each other. Well, maybe it is at some point, but I've found that my top priority in this world is SURVIVAL. I mean, as a 13 year old guy you live with your parents right? That means that you don't have to worry about your future anytime soon (unless you want to), because your parents provide you with food and shelter. You don't have to worry about things like getting an good education, having a job to help you pay tuition, and passing your exams so that 5 grand you paid doesn't go to waste. You don't have to worry about having a career plan, or starting a family, or getting that promotion at work... I could go on forever like this, but my key point is that you cannot expect difficulties and troubles to avoid you. YOU HAVE TO AVOID THEM, OR FIGHT BACK. But avoiding is not always possible, and doing that too often can cause the problems grow more big and more persistent. So sooner or later you will have to take action.

My point is... You cannot expect problems to disappear on their own, and you cannot always depend on others to help you. When you start a life and move away from you parents (hopefully), most of the time you will be ALONE. ON YOUR OWN. PERIOD. So if you don't learn how to deal with problems like this and how to defend yourself now, then you won't get very far in life.
1. Jesus once said "love thy enemy". i dont know your religion, nor am i trying to force my religion upon you, but that's what im trying to make my philosophy. i think the only way i'll ever be satisfied with my life is if i can be the bigger person when that stuff happens to me, and just turn the other cheek.

2. you'd be suprised how much i worry about the future XD

3. i know i can't lean on others. i just wish i would be left ALONE. it's a large group of different kids who make fun of me, mostly because im different. i have rather long hair, and im quiet. im not gonna change myself though. not for them.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
http://www.publishersweekly.com/arti...rles_atlas.JPG

Lamenting the fact that some people are dicks is an exercise in futility. It sounds like you're an easy mark. Until you learn to either deal with it or not let it bother you, you'll just be a ticking time bomb waiting for a little thing to push you over the edge into a Columbine type thing.
i wouldnt do something like that. im not a time bomb. their opinions dont matter THAT much. it's just an annoyance. and it hurts to think that mankind is in such a predicament where stuff like this is just considered normal. i wouldnt ever kill anyone else or myself over something like that. hell, i wouldnt hurt anyone anyway. i just don't understand the hate. i know violence with violence only equals violence. i've read biographies of king and Lennon, i've read alot of the Bible... after all of what people in the past have done for peace, it seems we're just right back at the start...

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 02-21-2009 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 AM   #26
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Have you ever considered that youre being picked on while you're alone? If you have any friends, try to stay with them or near them. Safety comes hand in hand with numbers. I doubt a bully would try to pick on you in front of all your friends.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #27
Jikanu
Lizardman

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Have you ever considered that youre being picked on while you're alone? If you have any friends, try to stay with them or near them. Safety comes hand in hand with numbers. I doubt a bully would try to pick on you in front of all your friends.
...*has like, 2 friends in school O.o*
Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 AM   #28
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
2 is better than none. Have you tried telling them about your situation? Don't be afraid to tell them whats going on, you have friends for a reason. They'll be there if you ever need help or need someone to talk to.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:11 AM   #29
Jikanu
Lizardman

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
2 is better than none. Have you tried telling them about your situation? Don't be afraid to tell them whats going on, you have friends for a reason. They'll be there if you ever need help or need someone to talk to.
yep. they've given me the same basic advice as everyone here... use a snappy come back, etc. etc... i got my locker moved away from the guy who was pushing me around, but i still get made fun of.

i think it wouldnt bother me as much if i understood why they can't just go away and let me be.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:14 AM   #30
iDerrick
Symphony

If you can't rely on your friends, talk to your school advisors or campus security (if you have any of those). Your school counselors aren't only there to help you with your grades. You can talk to them about anything like your life or how to make spaghetti. Whatever you say to them is kept within a student/counselor confidentiality agreement also. If the counselor knows you need help, they will see to it that you do get your help and your bully will get what he deserves.
Closed Thread