Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:09 AM   #21
Zemus
Imp

Zemus is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
it could hv something to do with the graphics card...

I had 3 options on my old computer 17" LCD monitor... and i just got a new computer so my sis has got the LCD screen which replaced her 15".

Apparently, she doesnt hv the 3 options even though i had it, with the same monitor... so it might be a setting on the graphics card...

either way... all these doesnt really solve the problem... just throwing suggestions up in the air so whoever has the problem could try play with the settings on their comp... so there's no point in saying who's right or wrong...
I have an Nvidia 8600, you'd figure that would get more than one option.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #22
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
Server: Teva
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
Originally Posted by FlashOfChaos View Post
Really? That's funny, because I've been playing Fiesta with the same computer, monitor, everything, yet my 800x600 resolution disappears without a trace. According to you, the size changes with your monitor size. But I didn't change a thing, and it disappears. Care to explain?

If it's "the same in all games", shouldn't the sudden disappearance of the 800x 600 resolution affect ALL games then? Oh wait, it doesn't. Oh well, I guess you're wrong.

And of course window mode doesn't necessarily mean one makes his or her game smaller. It just allows them to access it easier. However, some people like to change their resolutions to something smaller than the size of their screen. That's smaller as far as I know. So in a way, it DOES make it smaller, zomg!

Clearly someone needs to read before posting. Nub pls.
jeez, get a life, dont try to fix my things. (lol.)
well monitor/video card/or whatever
who cares really ? it's just the best for you l0l and dont complain if you have some weird issues.
well yeah, you had right about it, which i said too thought. like if you go to msn during playing you'll need window mode i guess. so you can play + chat.
And for me atleast it may lagg with alt + tab for some reason...mostly when i vend -.-
OK bah none knows so close it l0l

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

Old 10-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #23
FlashOfChaos
Speedy Slime

FlashOfChaos is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PwnageCleric View Post
jeez, get a life, dont try to fix my things. (lol.)
well monitor/video card/or whatever
who cares really ? it's just the best for you l0l and dont complain if you have some weird issues.
well yeah, you had right about it, which i said too thought. like if you go to msn during playing you'll need window mode i guess. so you can play + chat.
And for me atleast it may lagg with alt + tab for some reason...mostly when i vend -.-
OK bah none knows so close it l0l
Why don't YOU get a life and stop posting bs? Fyi, I don't know where you see me complaining, so good job making up more stuff.

Quote:
I used to be on pc usually 1 or 2, max 4 hours(in msn) and now i've played like 17 hours in a row many days and i quitted my karate half year ago which means that i have to find something new but i havent yet.
..Yeah, and I need a life? Lawl.

If you don't got anything constructive to say, maybe you shouldn't even be posting. Oh wait, you're too slow to realize that, and instead, posts useless things to up your post count. Oh well, I suppose there has to be some morons in this world.

Last edited by FlashOfChaos; 10-08-2007 at 10:53 PM..
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
This thread is about window mode and not about who has a life or not, so get back on topic now and stop the flaming.