Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Exactly, thats why all of the good presidents have been killed, impeached, or almost impeached (referring to Clinton... who I think was a good president). They weren't puppets.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:12 AM   #12
A_Forever
:w

Kennedy was for a while. Then he realized what he was doing and realized he was hurting the people he wanted to help. Look what happened to him. I think Alex Jones covers Kennedy in one of his videos.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:46 AM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Lol. No he didn't. Frankly people who think the President Bush would approve of bombing the tallest towers in our country disgust me.

I don't like Bush... Like, AT ALL... (For too many reasons to list. But him closing off every street in my city because he visited to raise money for McCain is one particular reason.) But I'm not some paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I don't think Bush is really a puppet, or at least not as much of one as people give him credit for. (Since not many people currently want to be credited for his brilliant actions.) As for the new candidates... We'll see. They both constantly change their positions on key subjects, so I'm not sure who stands for what anymore. Whichever one wants to end the 'War on Terror' (Stupid name for a war, in my personal opinion.) faster. That's pretty much the largest drain on our economy, and hey, maybe I'd like to be able to afford to go to Europe in my lifetime!

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Clinton... who I think was a good president
Damn straight! Just because someone sleeps with people that they aren't married to doesn't mean he or she can't be a good leader. That whole episode was a ridiculous waste of tax dollars...

Last edited by Hyper; 08-15-2008 at 03:51 AM..
Old 08-15-2008, 03:50 AM   #14
A_Forever

You just called us paranoid conspiracy theorists. We are not that. Ha.

We just have seen the evidence and heard the facts >.>

9/11 was an inside job. kthxbai
Old 08-15-2008, 03:54 AM   #15
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
You just called us paranoid conspiracy theorists. We are not that. Ha.

We just have seen the evidence and heard the facts >.>

9/11 was an inside job. kthxbai

That made me LOL.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:55 AM   #16
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^LOL. Inside job. xDDD

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
We can't necessarily say its "Bush" who does it. But maybe people under him. No offense to Bush.. but compared to other presidents.. he isn't exactly the most intelligent guy. Or he doesn't look like it.. I mean, if he'll let his speech-maker dudes have him use "democrinization" as a word, and not notice that it isn't a word or think "F that" and try to fix it, I don't feel comfortable.
I dunno, I like having a man that can't pronounce half the words he says correctly represent me to everyone else around the world!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:56 AM   #17
A_Forever

/shrug.

It was.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:00 AM   #18
Hyper

Who then actually flew the planes into the buildings? Government employees? Or were the pilots very, very unhappy?

Lawl, next the US government plans to nuke all major cities? Or maybe they'll spray crops with lethal chemicals?
Old 08-15-2008, 04:02 AM   #19
A_Forever

Sigh. Are you one of those people who will at first refuse to watch things like Loose Change? Then finally give in, watch it, and still deny that its true? Because if you are, then theres no point in discussing this with you.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:12 AM   #20
Hyper

I've watch part of it, but I don't buy it. I feel sorry for the people that really fear that their 1st-world government would do something like that.

-moves to Switzerland-

Apparently the guy who made it said it was fictional.

Last edited by Hyper; 08-15-2008 at 04:16 AM..
Closed Thread