Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Cover it up!

Quote:
Liebe Fiesta Community,

es ist uns eine Freude, den Commercial Launch der deutschen Version von Fiesta Online für den 29.7.2008 ankündigen zu dürfen. Wie bereits angekündigt werden wir zu diesem Datum alle Charaktere auf dem Server löschen, so dass alte und neue Spieler auf gleichem Stand in die finale Version starten.

Um dennoch alle Beta-Tester zu belohnen, halten wir folgende Präsente für euch bereit:
- Closed Beta Tester erhalten ein gratis Starter-Pack sowie im Spiel den Titel "Closed Beta Tester"
- Unter allen Testern der Open Beta verlosen wir insgesamt 2.000 weitere Starter-Packs

Für alle, die schon nach Premium-Items ausschauh halten, haben wir zudem einen Vorbesteller-Rabatt eingeführt: Kauft bereits heute im gamigo Account System Fiesta Taler und erhaltet am 30.07.2008 - wenn der Item Shop online geht - bis zu 20% Bonus-Taler oben drauf!

Euer gamigogames-Team
This time it's for real~ German Open Beta is ending in 5 days~

That was fast.

CB Testers get Starter Packs, and CBT titles...

2000 more Starter packs will just be randomly given to the rest~

/customer care

._.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Not fair... I signed up days after the site was opened, but my account was bugged while processing... /should have been in CB

BOO!

Oh well. As long as I get in the UK CBT. *o*
Old 07-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
booyah8876

booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Well guys, the German Version will go commercial next week and we expect the first English version right after then (for internal testing, but CBT as soon as everything runs smooth).

!!

xD

Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Oh noez! *o*

-prays final starts weeks before school starts-

I want the French version. (<3 languages I can mildly understand.) Je voudrais un hot dog, beotch.

Last edited by Hyper; 07-24-2008 at 02:56 PM..
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
That sounds nice O_O
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
This time it's for real~ German Open Beta is ending in 5 days~

That was fast.

CB Testers get Starter Packs, and CBT titles...

2000 more Starter packs will just be randomly given to the rest~

/customer care

._.
Ob is ending or starting?
Old 07-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
booyah8876

Ending.

Quote:
es ist uns eine Freude, den Commercial Launch der deutschen Version von Fiesta Online für den 29.7.2008 ankündigen zu dürfen
Translated: It's our pleasure to be able to announce the release of the Commercial Launch of the german version of Fiesta online for 29.7.2008 (July 29th)

They didn't wipe between CB/OB...

they're doing it after OB into the final release.

liZ
Old 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
Hyper

Funny how Outspark has been in Beta for well over a year, and Gamigo has been in Beta for about 3 weeks. xD
Old 07-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
Kirise
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Arriser
Current Level: 63
Server: Apoline
Kirise has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kirise
oh wow...

i got into german cbt but couldn't understand anything...

soooo its finishing already? wow...what is outspark not doing that gamigo is doing?
lets hope the UK cbt should be just as fast and that i get into it :P
Kirise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
booyah8876

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Funny how Outspark has been in Beta for well over a year, and Gamigo has been in Beta for about 3 weeks. xD
inorite?

liZ