Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #31
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
That's what I was talking about. I saw the announcement in General Discussion or something like that.
Oh, heh yea. Felt weird having a thread titled my name in their forums o.o.

Quote:
IT'S OK!!! I FED SO MUCH EARLY. Lirange can vouch for me on that point. lmao. xD I probably lost 10+ games in a row before I won my first game... ;~;
I was also on a losing streak when after I started playing with him. xD And yea, he had more losses than wins at first o.o.

Quote:
How are concepts different than DotA/HoN? (Never played either very much.) Summoner skills are really confusing actually. In the beginning, someone would use something like Exhaust or Flash and it would confuse the hell out of me.
HoN is pretty much the exact replicate of DotA, just with better graphics. Though outside of the game it's different, like they have rankings, matchmaking type of system, etc. But the gameplay is pretty much the same. The copied a lot of the heroes from dota and just changed the appearance, but the skills are the same. Though they do have some orignal heroes. And also, the game feels much faster, like the movement and spells are fast. It's hard to keep track of what's going on in the game.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #32
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Reading in the Wiki made me want to play ¬__¬
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #33
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^LOL!! xD keke

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #34
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
Reading in the Wiki made me want to play ¬__¬
Play ;D

I'm like the only one making improvements to the wiki G__G

Last edited by Lirange; 10-13-2009 at 02:07 AM..
Lirange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #35
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
If I download the client, is there an offline component or option where I could train against bots or something?

Game looks very interesting, flipped through the Hero pages and saw three I think I'd like playing. Problem is my inconsistent connection though.

edit: btw, what the hell is jungling? The rest of the terms I can understand but not that. Is it hunting the golem thingys?

Last edited by Ivramire; 10-13-2009 at 06:54 AM..
Old 10-13-2009, 07:01 AM   #36
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Yeah. Jungling=killing the neutral creeps in your forest.

The areas with a red line around them are the jungle and the orange skulls are the neutral creeps.

There is no off-line component but there is practice mode where you can play against bots.

I won't have time to play during this week but I will definitely be playing this weekend!!! Hopefully the new champion is out by then.. *o*

Old 10-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #37
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ivramire View Post
If I download the client, is there an offline component or option where I could train against bots or something?
Yea, they have a tutorial where you can learn the game, and they also have practice games where you can play against npc's. But you can just play against regular people because the game chooses your allies and enemies. It's called a matchmaking system. They put you up against people with around the same elo as you. And also, since you'll be new to the game, when you solo queue (when matchmaking finds a game for you) you'll be in newbie island so you'll only be match up against other new people, so you wont have to worry about a pro being in your game. Unless they have a smurf account. Though if you've been in queue for more than five mins, which you shouldn't, you have the option to get out of newbie island and play against regular players.
Quote:
Game looks very interesting, flipped through the Hero pages and saw three I think I'd like playing. Problem is my inconsistent connection though.
Not sure if your looking at the wiki or website, but currently the wiki champion pages suck, so you should go on the official site and look up champions there.
Quote:
edit: btw, what the hell is jungling? The rest of the terms I can understand but not that. Is it hunting the golem thingys?
Jungling is when instead of going in one of the three lanes, you go into the neutral creep spots instead. Which are the areas that ralath circled.

Also, if you visit their youtube channel here. They have videos about their rune and summoner system and also a walkthrough. There are also guides on the official forums which will help you learn about the game and the champions.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #38
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Guess I need a key now hah.

Went to their site but...I can't seem to find any installer. This does not bode well t__t
Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #39
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

You get the installer after the key.

There have been some problems with newbie island recently but they're trying to get it changed.

Also, when is the next patch?

Old 10-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #40
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ah, cool.

Guess I'll see if Lirange replied by morning...wait...it's 1:25AM...damn.