Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

SpeedySnail is on a distinguished road
Help on cleric and mage

Can someone tell me where do i put my points at each level for my mage and my cleric?

Exemple in case you don't understand my question(my english is not really good):Mage=+1 int each lvl until lvl xx and +1 spirit each spirit until lvl xx.

(x:A certain number.)

ps:Yes,in case people would ask,i am a newbie...
Old 05-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
Mage;
+25 spr
Rest Int?
xD thats what I was told. mew~

Uh cleric.
Depends.
Support Cleric has more SPR and something else..END i think?
while a Solo Cleric would have more of a STR/END build. o.o idk the numbers.
XD im a hybrid cleric, rawr.
o.o I hvae STR,END, and SPR. @_@ idk..>_>
:3 there are some guides or soemthing on our forums in other sections about where to put the points and stuff...I think.

chan rak khun
Old 05-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Mage would be what Amber said. Not my favourite class so don't know much about them.

For Clerics there are several ways. If you want to be purely support you can do a 25 SPR rest END. If you want to be able to solo you can go 25 SPR rest STR and/or full STR.

Even as a full STR Cleric you can support just fine since your Heal is dependent on your skill level and not any of your stats. The only downside is that Heal generates quite a bit of aggro (attention from monsters)... and that END will ensure that you survive a surprise turn of tables. You can, of course, always invest in END equipment and enhance your shield to up your defense and HP.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Pure end cleric with end gear. You don't die, ever. I really don't see INT/STR as useful. For a mage though I guess either pure SPR or 25 SPR rest INT.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 05-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
SpeedySnail
Hungry Wolf

SpeedySnail is on a distinguished road
Is there a specific build for my cleric if i want to solo AND support?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #6
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
well i did STR/END/SPR.

o.o....like i hvae 20/45/15

but lol plzdundodat cause idk what i was doing in the beginning so i havel ike dex and int too, 8D LOL

chan rak khun
Old 05-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

I don't know about INT but STR ignores defense and adds damage as is. On top of that the bonus does not deteriorate over time. It is a useful stat to invest in.

If you want to solo and support you can either go 25 SPR/STR or END/STR 1:2 or 2:1 (whichever you prefer) with END gear. My Cleric has been doing a SPR/STR build and she happens to kill a lot faster than when I used to have an END only Cleric.

Another reasoning is that you're a Cleric and you are able to Heal yourself. You're also not going to be solo AoE'ing as you lack the skill to do so... so if you're killing one by one you're not going to need a whole lot of END to help keep you alive. Of course, more HP/defense is always a good thing to have.

EDIT: If you plan on playing for a long while you can even do what Amber did... minus the DEX/INT addition. It'll be a hybrid build but that does not necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I don't know about INT but STR ignores defense and adds damage as is. On top of that the bonus does not deteriorate over time. It is a useful stat to invest in.

If you want to solo and support you can either go 25 SPR/STR or END/STR 1:2 or 2:1 (whichever you prefer) with END gear. My Cleric has been doing a SPR/STR build and she happens to kill a lot faster than when I used to have an END only Cleric.

Another reasoning is that you're a Cleric and you are able to Heal yourself. You're also not going to be solo AoE'ing as you lack the skill to do so... so if you're killing one by one you're not going to need a whole lot of END to help keep you alive. Of course, more HP/defense is always a good thing to have.

EDIT: If you plan on playing for a long while you can even do what Amber did... minus the DEX/INT addition. It'll be a hybrid build but that does not necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
How much damage are you doing on a mob on your fighter at level 7x? If your doing over 600dmg pure spr would be better than pure str..

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

I'm not using a Fighter; on top of that my Fighter has always been END built... not to mention I quit playing Fiesta months ago so I do not remember numbers.

For a short period I had done a 50 END rest STR build. Obviously took on more damage but killed much faster with that build. I suppose a pure SPR would benefit in terms of crits... but that's why it was suggested to go with a SPR/STR build. Crit % bonus dies down at 25... but if you add that on top of the extra damage you will dish out with the STR I would assume you'd hit a lot harder. That's why a lot of players have done that build + axe combo. But again, he's asking about a Cleric.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I would recommend full INT for mage...

I'm 25 SPR and rest INT, and I wished I was full INT. Blah is full INT and she out dmg me most of the time... (the 25 SPR is not much help until level 70 when u get a blue weapon and a crit suit...)

Cleric - Solo and Support... hmm I wouldn't recommend spreading it over 3 stats...

Maybe:
1) 50 END, Rest STR
or
2) 25 SPR, Rest STR

I'm not sure not squishy a cleric is without END.. but if you get a decent shield your defence shouldn't be too bad... that what you can solo well too with Crit and STR....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread