Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Luvinia

So I don't know if it comes from the games files ... or something happens while it's being played but ... this happened AGAIN. SO about 4 months ago, myself and my 3 friends quit playing the game. We we're easily top 3 guilds on server but were really hated because of our pk'ing ... so after we quit we all got the rookit viruses and our computers were seriously fucked up. Well we all started playing again ... and guess what happened..

Not only did this happen to me but raymond as well, and his ISP actually shut down his router because his router got hacked. They pin-pointed anything going wrong to when that game is being played so I'm just wondering if anyone would know why... cause I do enjoy it and it was upsetting uninstalling x)

MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'd go to Outspark and ask. That is definitely concerning if you're getting a virus from a game...
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
RayRay
Her Smile <3

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Nimdra, Nimix (WoW)
Current Level: 62, 70 (WoW)
RayRay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to RayRay
im uninstalling it when i get home. my internet was shut down from friday till last night. my mom had to call the internet company about what was wrong with our internet and they said well your internet is working fine then my mom told them nothing was going formt he router to are computer. and they looked at it and they told her that someone had hacked into our router and like changed all the settings or something so that internet wouldnt pass from the router to our computers. and one of mine and mikeys friends has being having the same probly sorta so i say if you try luvinia and you get problems its the game. when ever we play it something goes wrong with are internet and we get lots of viruses but when we uninstall it all the problems go away lol. so thats why we think it has to be luvinia or someone that plays the game that really hates us is attacking our computers.

She Makes My Mind Go Crazy
PSN: SneakyyBeaver_
RayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Could be either or. Just make sure you're changing all of your passwords each time it happens. I'd also bring it up with Outspark so they can help you or look into the files if it is the game.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Just strange that the exact same thing happens 4 months or so down the road. Either someone really doesn't like us or their files are just corrupt?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
RayRay
Her Smile <3

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Nimdra, Nimix (WoW)
Current Level: 62, 70 (WoW)
RayRay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to RayRay
i think its a bit of both lol

She Makes My Mind Go Crazy
PSN: SneakyyBeaver_
RayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:49 AM   #7
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

I made a demanding post on OS. LULZ
Old 02-16-2012, 04:22 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

SmuckersJelly is back :P