Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

I know Spirit already said it but just in case anyone has missed it:

Originally Posted by Spirit
I will ASK people (meaning everyone) posting to please stay on topic. This is discussing the pros and cons of the rules.

If anyone has personal problems, please take them to PMs or elsewhere. Please lets stay on topic.

This is not about the banning, but about the rule.

Please keep that in mind.
And:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah
May I remind you all that this is not a thread to discuss about the temp-banning of the spammed threads.

However, if you are against the idea of leaving 16 duplicate threads open for replies to get a point across - then please give your valid reason for us and we will look into it.
Everyone got it?

No?

This is NOT about AD's banning. Allow me to clarify one last time if anyone is unclear:

AD's banning was NOT due to the fact she name names. No, she did NOT get temp banned for that. She only received the temp ban when she spammed duplicate threads on the same thing. She did not even receive an infraction for naming names in the first place - only a mere warning. The ban was resulted from the spamming of the threads, NOT the naming name issue.

Again: This thread is about the discussion of the rules - not the banning, nor personal battles. Take those to PM's please - we do not need to see it.

Thank you to those who are staying on topic. And thank you to those who will cooperate onwards from now - which I'm sure would be everyone, right?
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote