Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Weekly Event Schedule

Originally Posted by CM_Saphar View Post
Evert Monday we keep you up-to-date with all the cool in-game and on-site events going on in Fiesta in the coming week. Hit up the schedule below and don't miss any of the fun!

All Week

Forum MVP: Outspark 2009 Calendar - January
This year we're making a 2009 Outspark calendar month by month. Get started by designing a January 2009 calendar wallpaper! The best entry will become a part of Outspark's official 2009 calendar, and will receive a SP Magic Potion 1 as a gift from CM Saphar and a Forum MVP forum badge. Check out the Forum MVP thread now for all the details.

Tuesday, December 30th

Scheduled Maintenance
The Fiesta servers will be undergoing routine scheduled maintenance starting at 10pm PST. The maintenance will last for approximately 3 hours, and Fiesta will be unplayable during this time. During the maintenance, we'll be finalizing new Beauty Shop customization options and removing holiday quest content.

Wednesday, December 31st

Countdown to '09
Celebrate the new year with a dance party with all of your Fiesta friends! Let loose at a dance party in Elderine on all Fieta servers at 12:00pm PST. Be sure to check out the event calendar for all the detais.

Before & After
It's time for a fresh start in the new year! Makeover your character using the new Beauty Shop Coupon and share your screenshot in the Fiesta forums. The top 5 makeovers selected by the community will each receive a $25 prepaid Visa gift card!
Source

There's something to look forward to... finalization of the (premium) beauty shop options. And for the artists around here why not enter the 2009 Outspark calendar contest? :3
Old 12-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Ooo the calendar sounds cool!!

I've got a nice idea.. but my photoshop skills wont let me do wat I wanted so...

I'll just leave it for the pros XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I am actually excited about the cashshop again for the first time in a LONG time. I want the new beauty shop coupon. But, alas, that is the only thing.

I wonder if they will have a Valentine event that gives you one, like they did last year. Then again, they have done NOTHING like how it was last year.

I liked last year better.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Hm... that's fishy.

They removed the Before and After event.

Old 12-30-2008, 01:20 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Really? Uh oh...

No surprise there but then again... -sigh-
Old 12-30-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
kk, now I am back to not looking forward to anything.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-30-2008, 03:33 AM   #7
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Na its still alright Spirit they just moved the event to a day after so the event begins on the 1st of Janurary instead of the 31st of December (Check the Outspark Calender)
Old 12-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Lol @ Start Evert

and i want holiday quests ><!

but Nice
Old 12-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #9
Saphar
Bored Imp

Saphar is on a distinguished road
To clarify: The Beauty Shop Coupon (Premium) will not be included in tonight's maintenance. Instead you'll see it very shortly into January.

The Before & After contest has been pushed back one day, and will run long enough to include the release of the Beauty Shop Coupon (Premium).
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Doh!!!!!!

-insert big dramatic sigh-

So, ya'll are just removing the Christmas quests in tonight's maintenance?

Ooh and if you are open for suggestions.....

When you (being Outspark) are about to remove an item from the cashshop - you might get a few more last minute purchases if we know it is about to be removed. I would have bought a couple of the Veteran's Day outfits before they were removed, if I had known they were being removed.

Closed Thread