Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Join Grand Chase? :P

So I've been bored of Fiesta lately... even with that nice 6m exp quest. Anyone want to join in on Grand Chase?

If you like 2D fighting games then, yes, this is something for you. Kind of reminds me of SSB, at least the PvP aspect does. You get 3 female characters (Knight, Mage, and Archer) to choose from at the beginning and then when one of them is Lv15, you can purchase a mission scroll to get a Magic Knight named Ronan (who is the first male character you can use).

Let's see, the Cash Shop doesn't overpower the non-CS users. You see advantages, of course, but nothing too big cause it's based on skills. Missions allow you to receive CS costumes/armor as well as stat boosters. There are different currencies... you have the in-game money which is GP, Cash, Crystals, and "attendance points" (I've no idea what it is actually called).

You can get these attendance points by playing at least an hour. 100 per day with a bonus 100 at the end of the week if you did not miss a day. You can buy 4-day stat boosting accessories/faces with these points.

Crystals and map pieces let's you buy "limited" weapons that are strong but wears out as you use em. You can also buy necklaces with cash and upgrade it to show neat effects like explosions and lightning (after +8).

And not to mention you have different looks for each level... you're not limited to a generic look. You can gain armor/costumes from dungeon runs... some are permanent while others have time limits. Anyway... if you're interested sign up and play!~

In-game Names:
lovePARADOX (Loveless)
viasta

Last edited by Loveless; 06-17-2008 at 11:30 PM..
Old 06-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
<<<<<~~~~~ is level 12 archer ._.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
viasta plays, but idk how to enhance stuffs, etc. lol

Thanks Loveless!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

You can enhance stuff using Gems and Aging Cores. Gems (the multi-colored balls) enhance necklaces and anklets while the Aging Cores are used to enhance the Runes.

You can make Runes by collecting the sand-like things, I don't remember what they were called and Boss Orbs. You can use it to "upgrade" your helmet, armor and weapon. And upgraded necklaces, after +5 gives visual effects...

I got a Lightning Necklace and got it to +8 (after many degrades...) and now my arrows look like sparks. xD

Oh yeah, viasta, they have pre-paid cards so you may even be able to get some cash items too.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
eh..my parents would say no :/
get on if you can? ?

Thanks Loveless!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:06 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

Can't get online til I get back from work... :/

But you can buy it with your allowance or something? The web said you can get it through Ultimate Game something. I hope they add a gift feature though... it would be nice. xD

And I want to get the new characters too! The assassin looks cool and the newest one, the pink girl seems pretty strong from one of the videos I saw.

Last edited by Loveless; 06-17-2008 at 11:09 PM..
Old 06-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

how big is the game and ill ask my mom if i can put on her computer

Old 06-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

About 700MB. A lot easier on the comp and the game has an option to reduce graphics. It's much more dependent on your connection speed I think cause it's real-time combat.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

kk its in the prosses of downloading

Last edited by D.A.R.E.boy; 06-17-2008 at 11:32 PM..

Old 06-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

xD Let us know of your ign when you're in.
Closed Thread