Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
@.@ asdf. My trick is on 26 now, half because I have class (and by that I mean my education), but MAN YOU'RE FAST. My mage whom I've had for a year still isnt on 60. Tho I was mostly on my cleric xD

Come play with my characters <3 lolz.
Come to a real server and watch me get stunned...... lmao

@Loveless - added skills through prestige level to the end of the basic guide, but was a good boy and didn't double post, so it doesn't show as new.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow

Last edited by Helion; 04-20-2011 at 03:59 AM..
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #12
Destrus
Lizard Knight

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Saturday I was on early but didn't feel like doing mini lips so I was gonna wait until later to play and do md. Ended up playing Vindictus though and then fell asleep. Sunday my comp was screwed and I'm waiting on parts.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Come to a real server and watch me get stunned...... lmao
Why dont YOU come to THE real server and watch ME get stunned x3

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Kaini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Helion;440302]@ Kaini I just quest, spam the repeats when I get them, and am smart about which KQs I get in. Honestly, 1 - 20 took about 3 hours total, didn't bother with Slime KQ or Mara KQ. 20 - 30 was about 5 hours total, did Gold Hill about 6 times in there for both the quests and quick exp, but waited until L26 - 30, when the quests become tedious and take longer to get to the hunting grounds. 30 - 40 was again questing, only doing Robo a few times, took about 2 hours a level. 40 - 50 was longer, but still quests and only did Honeying twice to get the first 2 quests, mainly stuck with spamming the repeats and saving a lot of quests for levels 48 and 49, which are slow going otherwise. 50 - 60 picks up a bit, although I avoided mini dragon after 2 bad experiences in it (yes, a trickster should help tank, but needs other people to be tanking too so that when the tank gets feared, the dragon stays on the ridge instead of wiping out everyone). 50 - 60 took about 25 hours total of gameplay. Honestly, probably took about 60 hours total, but I don't mess around much, not very talkative, I just play. Destrus probably got more talk out of me than all but 2 people I have associated with.Haha I think why I can't level is because I talk too much xD It takes forever to level myself if I go online like once a week... but I couldn't even level to 51 in 1 week (3 days on the weekend).

@ crystalblueheart No, I barely got by on the second try. Keeping Roumen alive is the challenge, since Elderine tends to work herself away from the mobs. I have only done the job change with 3 characters so far, on a scale of 1 being easy and 10 being hard, for me archer was a 1, cleric was a 6, and trickster was a 10. The hard part isn't keeping yourself alive, but keeping Roumen alive. As a trickster, you really have nothing other than clicking through the mobs to try to draw aggro.Mk thanks XD It's strange how you are saying to keep Roumen alive is harder than Elderine...because Elderine is more squishy...guess it's based on experience, glad to have your feedback ^^
QUOTE]
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #15
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
Roumen is harder to keep alive because he will draw more aggro, and as the fight goes on Elderine manages to sneak away from the mobs and shoot from a distance. I try to pull mobs from her first, then run to Roumen. The one I lost I couldn't get close enough to him to keep him alive.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote