Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #8051
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

I wish I understood

a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 PM   #8052
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Hey Lirange - you know that Renekton that was in our last game?

I looked at his profile and it said he was in Silver 1, but his league was Tryndamere's Rageborn. And then I checked yours and yours was Ashe's Swashbucklers. But you're both Silver 1??? So there's multiple leagues for each?

ohhh interesting:
oohh, so when I click leagues on my profile, there's actually more people in Silver I then listed?
Old 05-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #8053
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Obviously, otherwise the list would mean there's only a couple hundred people playing League worldwide :X
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #8054
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Lol, just got into a ranked game and only 2 people on my team speak english.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #8055
Lirange
Bad Kid

I assumed it meant not many people play ranked.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #8056
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

For the record, that was the most stressful game I've ever had.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #8057
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
League broke the 5 million concurrent players mark about two months ago.

Source

Multiple leagues exist for the same tier. It's the exact same model as Starcraft 2, except Starcraft 2 caps you at 100 players per tier, and League has 5 separate divisions within each tier. You can still have multiple tiers (e.g. multiple Diamond leagues for both games).

The exception exists only at the Challenger (LoL) and Grandmaster (SC2) level, where only one division exists for both, and is capped at 50 and 200 respectively.

After playing so much SC2, League is no longer stressful, even at the diamond 5/platinum 1 level, lol...
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #8058
Lirange
Bad Kid

I am the 1%.

AND WAY TO RUB IT IN TRIUMPH.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #8059
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Lol, if I were to rub it anything in, I'd show you my SC2 rank.

My league rank is nothing special haha.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #8060
Lirange
Bad Kid

Well you make me feel insignificant. I probably wont be able to even get gold w/o Ralath's lower rank bringing the enemies down lool. Though our gap is lessening so i'm sure the opponents will start getting better T_T. BLAHS I NEED YOU TO PLAY RANKED WITH ME.