Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-11-2007, 05:11 PM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
[Outspark][Announcement] Players scamming other players

By GM_Steam
---
Attention Fiesta Players,
Recently, we have received an increase in reports of users attempting to take advantage of other users through the use of various in-game scams. Intent to scam other players out of items, money or time in ANY way, is a severe detriment to the game environment. All players should be VERY careful when purchasing items from player stores, or when trading items with other users. If something looks fishy, use your better judgment. Players caught using any form of scam to exploit other users are grounds for immediate and permanent termination of your Outspark accounts and services. Any action taken with regards to the use of these services are final and non-negotiable.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yes!!!!!
I am so glad that they announced this. We need to screenshot and report scammers!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
That's cool. I know I've seen quite a few scammer shops out there. Like vit scrolls for 150c in title, but every other one is 1s 150c...

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #4
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Bad boys...Bad boys...Oh watch'u gonna do...Watch'u gonna do when they come for you...

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Bad boys...Bad boys...Oh watch'u gonna do...Watch'u gonna do when they come for you...
Duck and run. Until they tazer me. OMG, I love when they tazer them. Those people drop and flop like fish outta water.

But, back on topic: I think the biggest scam has been people selling the fighter Vitality scroll for a large amount of silver and advertise it as the scroll production Vitalty T2.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 12-11-2007 at 09:12 PM..
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I think the biggest scam has been people selling the fighter Vitality scroll for a large amount of silver and advertise it as the scroll production Vitalty T2.
Yeah, I've heard a number of complaints on that one. I haven't seen it myself yet but if I happen upon it I'll try to screenshot it... What do you do with the screen shot though? Do they want people to help? Like, is there a section in the main site for reporting them or is this just something they're doing themselves?

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:19 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
I would pm the GM on the main forum with the SSs attached. But yes i've seen that scam quite a bit.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
They have said with other things like the bots and the people that have hacked the system to change their hair color and stuff to PM Steam on the Outspark forum with the screenshot and they will take it from there. I saw one just the other day too. I forgot to get a screenshot.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #9
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
@rsx-s: "hacked the system"? Where'd you hear that?
It really bugs me when people call EVERYONE who mods/add fixes to a game a "hacker".

Replacing the hair color files with Shine Online ones =/= "hacking the server".

On topic:
Finally.
I'm glad I took 10+ pictures of the people selling the skills. I hope that the 300s was worth losing your account, not to mention the 300s.

Last edited by Hyper; 12-11-2007 at 10:59 PM..
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:01 PM   #10
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
hessah saw the vitality tier 2 scam but figured it out thank goodness. i'm so glad they're not like gala with flyff where they don't take any action with scams and just say it was your fault for not paying attention.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote