Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
[OutSpark]AngelicKitten is our July Player of the Month!

By CM_Briski
---

July 2008 - AngelicKitten

We are proud to announce our latest Player of the Month for Fiesta! Join us in congratulating AngelicKitten, another awesome member of the community. And now, the interview...

*NOTE: Player of the month interviews may be edited for length & to correct punctuation, spelling and/or grammar

1. How do you feel about being selected as Player of the Month?
I feel very shocked to be honest and very excited as well. It's a bit overwhelming considering how many players there are on the server. I just recently joined Fiesta too. I feel very honored. I think this will give me the opportunity to meet more members of the community. Thank you so much!

2. Why do you think you were chosen?
I think maybe because I’m pretty friendly. I’ll speak to anyone and make an effort to be available to those who need me. I’m usually very cheerful and enthusiastic which keeps me and others happy. I feel that I am very approachable and people seem to come to me when they need any kind of help, cheering up or just want to hang out. I try to lighten up any bad situations whenever possible. I have a very silly side too and often act goofy and I hope I make others laugh. I’m not always Angelic tho. I can be pretty feisty and very flirtatious; gets me into trouble sometimes. There’s a dark side to this kitten and I will take my claws out if any one tries to take advantage of me.

3. What the best part of Playing Fiesta? Why?
The best part of playing Fiesta is meeting new people and partying together. Being in a party makes every moment in game unique and exciting. My favorite thing to do on Fiesta is the Kingdom Quests. I love the fast pace of it and the thrill of trying to stay alive and keeping your mates alive as well. ^__^

4. If you could, (and I not saying you can’t) which GM would you like to PvP and defeat? Why?
Well that definitely would have to be GM Dakkon. I’m a cleric and made purely for support, so I’d never the chance on earth to defeat him. I’d sure as hell would love to tho, because of him I have to put up with guys in their “MAN THONGS” and they seem to grind on everything they see like dogs. It’s just so nasty! GM Dakkon is on my naughty list. I’m going blind seeing half naked “orange” bodies parading in every town. Death to the Man Thong!

5. What’s the worst song ever?
There are pretty bad songs out their but I’ll chose the song Chacarron. It’s the worst thing I’ve heard. It’s so stupid it’s funny! I mean the song is literally gibberish. It doesn’t mean anything at all. RAWR!

6. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
Eating one thing for the rest of my life would be a pretty hard thing to do. I’m not going to think about health reasons or anything like that so I guess I’ll say steak. Why? I love a nice juicy steak. It’s delicious.

7. If you could have one wish come true in life, what would it be?
If I could have one wish come true I’d probably like to go back in time and try and change some of the things I did wrong in my life and make them better. I don’t like having regrets and I tend to have a hard time letting things go. I’m sometimes way too hard on myself. Meow!

8. What’s your favorite Fiesta map and why?
It is hard to chose a favorite map. I really enjoy all of the maps I’ve been to so far. I like any areas with pretty Sakura trees, sparkly skies, rivers or nice waterfalls. You guys did a great job, I am hoping to see new maps in the future, expansions like in World of Warcraft. XD And while I’m at it, how about new classes too. ^_~
Doesn’t hurt to dream right?

9. Do you prefer solo or party? Why?
I prefer parties better. Makes it easier to kill the monsters and it is just more fun to share the gaming experience with others. Only good thing about hunting solo is getting all the drops to yourself. I’m not really lucky at getting any good drops when I solo anyways, and I really don’t like leveling alone. I also think leveling alone makes leveling slower and not to mention not as fun. A lot of funny things seem to happen when in a party. ^__^

10. What makes you play Fiesta?
The game in itself makes me play it. I think it is a lot of fun but I come back mainly to continue having a good time with my friends and guild mates; especially to see my in game boyfriend. Purrr~

11. Who are your heroes you look up to the most and why?My mom is my hero. She is a very strong woman. She was diagnosed with Cancer a few years ago and she battled it out. She is doing fine today and I’m very happy. I hope that she continues to do well. She is my world. She had a very hard life as a child and she managed to become a strong and loving woman. I am so proud and very happy she is my mom.

12. What was the 1st video game you were addicted to? Why did you like it so much?
The first video game that I got addicted to was Resident Evil. The game scared the heck out of me. I loved it. I still can picture the very first zombie in the game who was feasting over Kenneth’s body from the S.T.A.R.S team. ( for those of you familiar with the game) That scene still haunts me but I love it. Ever since I’ve played Resident Evil I am a survival horror video game junky. I have a big Resident Evil game collection. =D I can’t wait until Resident Evil 5 comes out. It looks awesome!

13. If your life could be a TV sitcom, what sitcom would it be and which character would you closely relate to?
I don’t really watch a lot of TV shows; However, I did like watching a show called Charmed. It was about three sisters who are witches and have magical powers. I wish I could have some. So minus all the witch and magic stuff I could relate to a character named Phoebe Halliwell. I feel that my personality is very similar to hers. Phoebe is very outgoing and somewhat eccentric. She is spontaneous and does whatever feels good at the moment and that’s so me. She’s kind of feisty and flirtatious and I am that way also which can get me into trouble sometimes.

14. What Fiesta events do you like the best? Worst? And Why?
The worst event would have to be March of the Man Thong. Although I didn’t go see it, just hearing about it was bad enough. I’m not too crazy about the giant monsters in town either as it creates too much lag and I can’t kill them anyways. You guys should really create a special map just for those type of events. That way the people who chose to participate can go at free will and those who want to participate don’t have to suffer the consequences of being an innocent standby.

My favorite types of events are those like deciphering clues or finding the GM. It’s much more community friendly and it doesn’t create lag. Those type of events give us lower level characters a fair chance of winning something. It also takes some kind of skill to win which makes it that much more interesting. Last deciphering event I had no kind of idea how to decipher the clues. A little hint or instructions would be nice. XD

In any case, I’d love to see more events like this. I think a good event would be one where a GM types a part of a lyric from a song and players have to guess the correct song title and singer/band name. =) To win you must be the first person to find the GM and give him the correct answer. That would be loads of fun.

15. If you could change anything in Fiesta, what would it be?
I’d get rid of the spamming bots. It’s very unpleasant to log on and get a huge dose of spam. Sometimes it is hard to block them since it scrolls way too fast. I’ve accidentally blocked friends because of it. Maybe you guys can come up with something that blocks messages that are sent to fast and repeated much to fast. Just a thought! ^_~ (winks)

16. How many hours a week do you play Fiesta?
I play way too much. I’d have to say at least 30 hours a week or more. XD (oh my gosh I short reply) XD

17. Who is your favorite player in Fiesta?
There are so many people in Fiesta that can be my favorite. The list of friends I’ve made since I joined is enormous. I must say I feel very lucky to have met pretty amazing people. However, I do have to chose one, so my favorite player in game is Invisible_Chaos. He is just a truly amazing person. One of the first people on Fiesta to take time out from what he was doing to help me out. He has really spoiled me in game not only by giving me the things that I need but he’s always there for me. I feel blessed to have met him. He goes above and beyond to make me happy and he does. <3 I love him with all of my heart! Meow…Purrr~

18. Anything you might want to say off the top of your head? And no it doesn’t have to make sense.
Are you still reading this? If you are thanks for taking the time to listen to me ramble. XD

I just wanted to add one more thing. When I got nominated for player of the month I had someone approach me. She begged me to asked me to do her a favor. I said I would so here is what she ask of me. She wanted me to ask the GM’s to make a rideable Panda or a mounts that 2 people can ride together.
Alright I hope that made her happy.

Thank you so much for choosing me as player of the Month. I love Fiesta!!!
---
Source

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

That was long o-o Wow.

Lol. Congrats to her though :x
Old 07-02-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
Congratzzzz ^^

But the last part...i want a car so i could pick my friends on it O____o
And i want a bmx bike of course because that's my life!

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Villi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Quote:
6. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
Eating one thing for the rest of my life would be a pretty hard thing to do. I’m not going to think about health reasons or anything like that so I guess I’ll say steak. Why? I love a nice juicy steak. It’s delicious.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! -hugs steak-

Haha, that was a pretty cool read though.

Grats to AngelicKitten!

Which server is she from?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Jimmiej.48
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Zerind
Current Level: 67
Server: Apoline <---Bestest server ever :D
Jimmiej.48 is on a distinguished road
gratz
Zerisaurus ~ Level 20 High Cleric
Zerrin ~ Level 18 Archer

take a minute, think
Jimmiej.48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #6
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
Angelic! Wooot

[she on friends list]

Gratz to her!! ^^

/goes.in-game.to.talk.to.her.

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:04 PM   #7
Melodic
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Melodic, Leilah, Photograph, Melodicanth
Current Level: 3x, 2x, 1x, 1x
Server: Epith, Epith, Epith, Apoline
Melodic is on a distinguished road
^_^ Congratualtions to AngelicKitten! I love the pandas idea, they're so adorable. I would definitely get one if they ever came out. I just hope that maybe I could become a player of the month someday! That would be absolutely the best thing evah! Well, I hope she doesn't have to deal with many people/fangirls/fanguys/spammers bothering her cause she's PotM. Not that I'm a fangirl! (*shifty eyes*)

Melodic
Melodic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations!
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
secbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Rideable pandas!!!

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #10
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
wow...but for eva?!

I think I would choose something more versatile...like pie, or perhaps sandwiches

Eru is offline   Reply With Quote