Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-25-2007, 02:15 AM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
[Outspark]** Year End New Year Sale**

By GM_Dakkon
---
Hello Fiesta Players,

To celebrate the New Year, the Fiesta Store will be having a yearend SALE!!!

From December 28, 2007 ~ January 7, 2008 expect discounts of 25% ~ 50% off original prices. View the details below for more information.

1. ALL enhancement stones: Who says you shouldn’t buy the extended warranty on your items? Keep your items safe and shiny with our patented ENHANCEMENT STONES. This will ensure your items won’t be destroyed or lose that shiny finish.

2. Leveling Pack: Is leveling a grind for you? Well it doesn’t have to be. Our leveling pack will help you plow through those pesky levels in no time.

3. Mini Pets: In the endless battles that rage across the world, many animals are left without a home. These pets are looking for someone like you to take them home. Like the Wolf pet! Don’t let the foaming at the mouth close your heart to the look of love behind the maniacal face.

4. Mini House: The recent drop in real estate value has not left Isya unscathed. Hundreds of foreclosed Wind Mill, Rabbit, and Shark Houses will be available through the cash shop at new low prices. Pick up these prime properties before it’s too late!

-Outspark Staff

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:26 AM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
2. Leveling Pack: Is leveling a grind for you? Well it doesn’t have to be. Our leveling pack will help you plow through those pesky levels in no time.
LMFAO

They think that pack will make 3 million exp not a grind?

I want it!
Old 12-25-2007, 02:27 AM   #3
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
LMFAO

They think that pack will make 3 million exp not a grind?

I want it!
This. Is. Fiesta.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:32 AM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
3 million exp
You need that much at your lv!!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 12-25-2007, 02:56 AM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
You need that much at your lv!!
I doubt it.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
I doubt it.
Oh...I almost died when I hear that.

-stands up from floor-

TEVA:
Old 12-25-2007, 03:12 AM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Lol, no.

That's how much is needed to get from 59-60.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:23 AM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

...-falls to floor again-

TEVA:
Old 12-25-2007, 03:25 AM   #9
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
I was farming some mushrooms when meek died and he said that he lost 40k exp. And he is probably somewhere around 63+.