Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
umjammerlammy
Slime

umjammerlammy is on a distinguished road
The limit of "Play for free now" statement

Hi to all! How are you?
I download fiesta a few days ago, but first I want to know if Fiesta is really free.

I mean, I suppose that play is for free, but you can change your haircut, haircolor, face, clothes, etc for free (Without using real cash). And you can create more of one character for free too??
Could someone tell me what action requiered real cash, please??
Im a little "scare" about that aspect XD
See ya, fiesta fans!!

PS: sorry if my english isnt perfect or rude.. It isn't my native Languaje XP
Old 11-09-2008, 05:43 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
As of right now you cannot change your look without using the cash shop. At one time, they had a quest that gave you the beauty shop coupon. They might do that again, but not sure when.

As far as other characters, you can make up to 4 on your account and they are all free.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Well you have a limit of four on each server, and each on of them is free. And no can't use real cash to increase the limit.. at least yet.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #4
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Well you have a limit of four on each server, and each on of them is free. And no can't use real cash to increase the limit.. at least yet.
Only a matter of time before outspark realizes that they can make money off of that as well.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #5
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Once a character is created, nothing about it can be changed except through the use of a Beauty Shop coupon, which changes the hairstyle and face that the character has. As of now, no gender option and default character clothing change exists.

Character creation is free.

Characters are also restricted to the two basic mounts, three basic pets, and four basic mushroom houses unless you purchase cash shop equipment.

All costumes are cash shop, but armor is not.

In essence, it is possible to play the game without using cash shop items, but you will find it more difficult to play than a person who uses the cash shop. People have done it without the cash shop, but not many.
Closed Thread