Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
No, we CANT kill GS!

YAY Spider KQ, where 90% of the people are generally overly ambitious and where common sense doesn't exist.

A KQ with only about 10 active people.

Where we had absolutely no breaks until after we killed the vivis, which was about 1/3 into the KQ. (Say something about our dmg?)

Where when the robbers spawned, someone took 2 robbers out for a run.

When he came back for us to kill the robbers he died as soon as he stopped, then another tank (in my party) died, then I died too coz I nova. (No one could tank.)

Ultra spawns and people where running. We were still killing 5 ultras and a bunch of vivis and greenkies when GS spawned.

Well, some have the common sense to run it (which was fantastic). But people in my party well telling those running off. "MY PARTY WILL KILL IT". Eh? No? I never said I will, and we've shouted during robber that we're running it.

I said in party chat that we cant kill it, and they said "yes we can GS is weak".

DIDN'T YOU REALISE GS COMES WITH A PACKAGE OF DEADLY SPIDERS?????

They could barely tank 2 robbers and they want 1000+ spiders running around?!

=RAWR=

At least the runners were good. We only had minor spiders spawns.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
LMAO epic... back when cap was 59, then december 17 when cap raised... we join Spider without anything... people start dieing... only 8 people left... it just 2 minutes... we run the hold damn KQ that was so so largy.... i constantly drop speed 1 scroll so the others 8 can pick up...
>> i was the best runner... didn't die at all .. ^^ and we win that KQ... yeah all lvl 60, no green, or tier 3 scroll or tier 3 buff yeah... and cs still very new...
Old 03-14-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, but you have to realize that the 'older' players had a little more common sense when it came to killing things.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
ill join you in being annoy4ed with spider kq X_X epecially when im a cleric and they go after GS, my all mage party all uses nova/inferno when minis spawn and i heal them all and die the next second >_<;

dont they relalize that if you run it you could save at least have of the people in your kq a few scrolls or even exp? >_>

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Not to mention my fiesta crashed due to the massive spider spawns...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-15-2009, 12:52 AM   #6
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Not to mention my fiesta crashed due to the massive spider spawns...
that happens to me so much T_T; i hate it when it crashes and you have like 20 seconds left of the KQ.

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I dont know if the people in my KQs had common sense or they would never wanna go after GS...except one time with a 70 fighter,but that didnt work either since we didnt have any mages T.T

Is killing GS really rare the way I think it is?

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 03-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
You can be surprised though. The only time I was in a KQ that killed GS, I didn't think we were even going to survive.

I was the only Cleric in the KQ *__*

All Tanks to ME!! :<

Last edited by Ivramire; 03-15-2009 at 03:04 PM..
Old 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM   #9
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Ya I hate it when they think they can kill stuff... not just in KQs but everywhere. "Oh, Yeah I know I'm only a lvl 26 fighter but I want to kill and orc!!"
Old 03-15-2009, 10:16 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
You can be surprised though. The only time I was in a KQ that killed GS, I didn't think we were even going to survive.

I was the only Cleric in the KQ *__*

All Tanks to ME!! :<
XD Well being the only cleric means.. everyone else was a DDer... massive dmg group!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread