Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #21
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh

Wait so accounts dont get affect unless someone signed up on April 1...he cant play? @.@

Yosei nice siggy <3!! -steals-
Old 03-18-2009, 10:50 PM   #22
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
well at least they gave everyone a heads up and let the old players stay. thats ia great thing that OS did (imo) i would have been mad if they banned ALL players.

im happy cuz some of my friends live in EU and the philippinnes.... im glad i wnt have to loose them all >.<

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cillia View Post
well at least they gave everyone a heads up and let the old players stay. thats ia great thing that OS did (imo) i would have been mad if they banned ALL players.

im happy cuz some of my friends live in EU and the philippinnes.... im glad i wnt have to loose them all >.<
actually the thing they said now, happened half a year ago(well for EU players) and you know what they did then?

They silenced all that talked about, rushed in nice CS things, next day BANG all germans banned.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #24
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
^I believe they fired the person responsible for that?

But then again, it has been awhile.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #25
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

no they havent, it were Joker and Sking.

anywayz after huge comments they unbanned them and due to gamigo being gutless they didnt get sued(something I wouldve done)
Old 03-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #26
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I didn't remember the persons held responsible were SKiNG/Joker/a GM. I remember it being someone on the more technical side, a nameless person who handled the non-public side of things.

Still...this seems like much too long since the time they were first supposed to be banned.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #27
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Well I remember Joker going over it, anyway there they proved to me that they are arrogant ammatuers that dont give a damm for their players, just for the size of their wallet.

They treated the EU players like dirt there and actually thy could be sued for breaking the right on information.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #28
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^Doubt it, but OK, if you think so.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:43 AM   #29
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

The sue thing?
Maybe not dont know enough of the law for that :P
But read it somewhere, also canit be trusted? dunno, anyway IMO they treated the EU players unfairly there.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 AM   #30
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I think last time they did this most players got angry because they still allowed us to buy CS before telling us that we would be blocked.
So they still let us buy a month tux or something (and they actually released a load of stuff for us to buy) but were still gunna block us like in a week.
Because that was false advertising they knew someone would sue (I made a few threats ;P XD) so it encouraged then to negotiate with gamigo.
Closed Thread