Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-02-2008, 08:16 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[Outspark] TwilightKingdom is our August Player of the Month!

We are proud to announce our latest Player of the Month for Fiesta! Join us in congratulating TwilightKingdom, another awesome member of the community. And now, the interview...

*NOTE: Player of the month interviews may be edited for length & to correct punctuation, spelling and/or grammar

1. How do you feel about being selected as Player of the Month?
Well I feel bad kinda, there are so many out there that should become it over me. I do a lot but I always rather see others enjoy this honor. But since I was I can say that I am truly honored to be selected.

2. Why do you think you were chosen?
I guess because I do a lot of things to make the GM’s and players happy. Like I hold my own events and help players when they need help with things and I also find time to cheer people up when they are down. That’s what I like to do so I guess that is why I was selected, other than that I wouldn’t know why.

3. What the best part of playing Fiesta?
Wow good question. I am a bit stuck since there are so many things. I would say the best part is the goal of beating bosses because it brings out the best in people. When fighting a boss you have to think on your two feet and always be moving and fighting and healing. It makes the players want to better themselves, and that means they want to work together and not as a single player. That is what I like most about Fiesta, it makes players wanna become their best and meet goals that are hard to reach for.

4. If you could, (and I not saying you can’t) which GM would you like to PvP and defeat? Why?
I would like to pvp SKiNG and GM Dakkon at the same time. Because to beat both of them would be like a dream come true.

5. What’s the worst song ever?
That’s another good question. Since I don’t judge people I could never judge a sing as good or bad. So I would have to say no song can ever be the worst song.

6. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
Lol good one. Pizza I guess. It has all the food groups and can be made with any type of topping. Plus it is always liked by others as well.

7. If you could have one wish come true in life, what would it be?
I guess my wish would be to be able to teach people to no longer fear anyone or anything, by bringing and showing them the world can live together in harmony. I always like that, and think about others, hoping I can help them one day.

8. Do you prefer solo or party play? Why?
Party has its good and bad parts, but it is a better way to find out how people are doing, so that maybe I can help them. So I pick party.

9. Who are your heroes and why?
Everyone is my hero. The act of simply going through the daily trials of life without any praise or reward, yet never giving up and always continuing on, that is a real hero to me.

10. What was the first video game you were addicted to? Why did you like it so much?
Dune, the Sega version, it was the first game that made me think and from that I got into Role-playing and then MMO’s

11. If your life could be a TV sitcom, what sitcom would it be and which character would you closely relate to?
The Middle Man, and I would be Dubbie even though I am not a girl. Because she doesn’t judge things, she listens, and acts to defend everyone and makes sure their goals are met.

12. If you could change anything in Fiesta, what would it be?
I would like to add some mini games to the game, a few things to give players to do to pass the time and spice things up. Or maybe a practice area for players to practice skill and stat combos, so you can make your character how you really want it to be.

13. Who is your favorite player in Fiesta?
GM Dakkon and it’s not because he’s a GM or anything like that. It’s because we talk to each other and I consider him a good friend. Even if he was a common player I am sure we would be best of friends here.

14. What made you choose your character’s name?
I like the endless beauty of Twilight, it feels open and it’s filled with stars that I have always been a guiding light to me. As for Kingdom it is because a Kingdom symbolizes to me a home where everyone works together to meet their goals and form something great together. So TwilightKingdom

15. Anything you might want to say off the top of your head? And no it doesn’t have to make sense.
Okay lets see…
Keep it up Fiesta players. Set those goals, meet those goals, and if you ever need help I am always ready to try and answer your questions and help you reach those goals.

From your friend TwlightKingdom, have a great day.

- CM_Biski
Source
Old 08-02-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Wow, congrats to him o_o

How the hell do they pick those out anyway Dx

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
Dojima
Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Dojima
Current Level: 21
Dojima is on a distinguished road
I actually met him during the Golden Kitten House event, hes a really nice guy
Old 08-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
TK is good people. I logged in one day, he asked a riddle in Elderine, I answered and he whispered me to meet him at the arena for my prize. He gave me 500S.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Wow. Generous.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Nice. So that is what he meant when he said he holds his own events. Well congratulations to TK for player of the month

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Lexaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

grats TK!
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Gratz that he got it, but I don't think I got the right impression of him when I first met him. He seemed like such a show off in Burning Rock... all he could do is talk about how he can kill things faster than everyone else. =/

He seems like such a good guy, though.

Dx

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
People do try to make a good impression of themselves in those interviews.

And thank god his character in the foreground is covering the one in the thong.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:25 AM   #10
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Yeah how do they pick them anyway? Anyway I only disagree with his not judging things. You should always judge things even if you don't pronounce your judgement.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote