Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
Arabella_Cavaliere
Slime

Arabella_Cavaliere is on a distinguished road
Question

I'm brand new to this game. I registered at outspark. I definitely know I want to be a fighter. But I'm stuck on builds. So many people say different things. I know I want to be a Damage Dealer, going for an axe, and I don't want to tank all the time. I'm happy to party, but I would like to solo. So, with that said, would a build of 25 spirit and the rest into strength be a good build? Or would 25 into dexterity and the rest into strength be better? I could really use some input on this. I definitely don't want to go all endurance. I don't just want to tank all the time. I know I'd get tired of that. Tanking is fine once in a while, but soloing is nice also.
Arabella_Cavaliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I've never tried a character with Dex built. Personally I find that I can make up the aim by getting dex gear and aim scrolls, if you're not planning to PVP too much, I think free stat points would benefit you more going into STR.

I have a 25 SPR rest STR axe fighter, and I don't see any problem with that built.

It's hard to say what's best, because it would also depend in your gear and if you use cash shop items, but I'd say either full STR, or 25 SPR rest STR would be a safe built that you can't go wrong with.

(In case you don't already know, the 25 SPR is mainly for 5% crit rate.)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
Arabella_Cavaliere
Slime

Arabella_Cavaliere is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the help Hessah. I really appreciate it. I'm going to go for that build then. Now all I have to do is make a character and start playing tomorrow. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to Fiesta.
Arabella_Cavaliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome!

There are few weird things in Fiesta that's a little harder to navigate (such as the alchemy/production side).. but generally it's not too complicated..

Feel free to ask questions, we'll try help as much we we can!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
Do you want to destroy monsters with a few axe swings?

Or would you rather survive inside a mob of 30?

for a damage dealer (option 1) Use and axe and go for a 2:1 or 3:1 (preferably 2:1) ratio of STR to DEX.

For tanker build (this takes longer to accomplish) I personally am a fan of 50 END, 25 SPR (you can skip if you REALLY wish), then alternate between STR and DEX

Skill Empowerments:
Devastate(level 43) : max CD, Smg, and durration
Mock (for tanker) (level 20?): max CD
Powerhit (Damage Dealer) (20?): max dmg, CD
mightytwilight is offline   Reply With Quote