Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mean giant honeying

This is a kingdom quest nearly 100% failure. Anyone can tell u that. 10people, 30 mins, objective: kill everything. It may sound like king slime only more annoying, but your wrong. The shadow honneyings are the mobs of the boss this time, and they can even hit 200+ on a lev 50 cleric. And when the fatso honeying dies, he spawns 20+ of them!!!!!! Assuming that a fighter has double def than a cleric, then they will deal 2000+ per attack, not to mention the first three spawns if unkilled. Ok, so this time, we had an ank. I trust u understand what an ank is. Then before I knew anything, only 1 cleric was alive in a corner, most of us had no hearts left and there were two mins left to kill~ 40 shadow honneyings! put a long story short, we had to use an archer to save our butts. Thanks Aosh!

Kill it!!!--->
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:17 AM   #2
YOJO
Gang Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: ....
Current Level: Changes to much xD
YOJO is on a distinguished road
okay here is what my hypothises on honeying is its all about AOE if you have a ton of people that aoe altogether the mobs are toast
i finally convinced one KQ to just aoe and it was a succes (so maybe this can become a new strategy ) also a good tip for this KQ is to have a person that pulls the mobs from the boss when they spawn and have an aoe party to finish them off

Last edited by YOJO; 11-28-2010 at 04:19 AM..
YOJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
King_Marlone
Mushroom Fighter

King_Marlone is on a distinguished road
first of all it is possible to finish honeying kq with time to spare. all you need is 1 things:
teamwork:
fighters tank and pull the right amount of mobs at the right times while keeping all/most aggro.this does not mean grab 50 mobs at one time. The tank needs to know his/her limit. Clerics must be healing at all times, however the more clerics u have the less healing each of has to do. archers/ mages/ dd fighter use multishot/magic burst as soon as the cooldown is done. As long as everyone know what they have to do, then everything should be fine. for me I usually see the ideal team being 1 tank, 1cleric, and 3 mages/archers. The second you have people not knowing what to do is when the kq uusually fails.
As for the boss spawn, just pull the giant honeying to a different spot everytime he spawns and someback to the shadow honeyings later.
King_Marlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
ZynneTeva
Site Supporter

Current Level: 60
Server: Cypion
ZynneTeva is on a distinguished road
Robo and Honeying are two of the worst KQ's. They arnt hard, but they're failed a lot simply because that is the levels at which the game changes difficulty and people actually have to play decently to succeed.

For King Slime and Mara Pirates, half the people can be AFK/Under Level/Retarded (you pick) and you can still succeed as a group. They made it that easy so noobs can learn how to play.

Robo and Honeying seem impossible because all the idiots that didnt learn how to play (during KS and Mara) are still playing and they still dont know what they're doing. I've seen fighters go down with 0 heals. I've seen clerics melee a boss and die to AoE. I've seen mages AoE and get one shotted because they're reckless. ect. ect.

After Honeying it starts to get better. There are still MD groups that fail on occasion, but all the retards have usually quit by level 45+ or they've learned how to play.

Let me put it to you this way...

On my new mage, I leveled out of Robo/Honeying range before I did all the quests. I only KQ'ed when I had nothing else to you. I learned my lesson this time around and avoided KQ's as much as possible from 35-50.

Edit: And yes, its entirely possible to finish Honeying with even more than 10 min left.

No longer enhancing. Thanks for your business!

Now enhancing +9 items! For more info click HERE!

Last edited by ZynneTeva; 12-08-2010 at 05:41 AM..
ZynneTeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
every time OS creates a new kq, they are trying to make it easier for idiots who get dumber and dumber... the universe tries to make dumber people to compete... the universe wins hands down with honneying and robo... thanks for your time!
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
monica7777
Speedy Slime

monica7777 is on a distinguished road
The Honeying KQ is really difficult. I almost passed it one time (I was a cleric) but I some how pulled agroo and died x_x and the only cleric left was being stupid and wouldn't rev me or heal the tanks so we all died near the end.
monica7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
WolfAngel9414
Speedy Slime

Current Level: 10x
Server: Teva
WolfAngel9414 is on a distinguished road
The problem with honeying nowadays is that no one knows how to mob things together.

The only reason I won honeying on my new archer is because I lvled to 51 at 10 seconds til it started.

We won with 13 minutes to spare, but we had to cheat to do it xD
WolfAngel9414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #8
KratosRice
Speedy Slime

KratosRice is on a distinguished road
Have u still failed the kq being 70% charmed?
KratosRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #9
SakuraSweetStar
King Crab

In-Game Name: Foxkeh
Server: Apoline
SakuraSweetStar is on a distinguished road
l: I've never won a Mean Giant Honeying KQ, I don't tend
to bother with them anymore, the closest I've gotten to beating
it was when my party was at the boss, but we only had a few
seconds left, and failed.
It was a few healers, one or two knights, and a mage tanking.
SakuraSweetStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #10
MilkMoustache
Speedy Slime

MilkMoustache is on a distinguished road
Yeah same here.. OMG SAKURA KEEPS BEATING ME TO EVERY THREAD x.x
But yeah I have never won a single honeying before.
Time Limit, and the lack of people participating.
MilkMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote