Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 12:49 AM   #11
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

Nah, leave em alone.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:21 AM   #12
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
I don't know if this is at all relevant, but I play on the korean servers with my wife(korean),and we just got the Christmas patch this morning, and with all the problems and uproar it is causing, I can't imagine you guys getting it until at least a week or so passes. The new patch added new uniques, Christmas event,new graphics(ex.CRITICAL!!<--instead of just your damage, and shows HP healed over the character in green). They also revamped AI and raised mobs life by 20%(which is causing the uproar,takes forever to kill now),added more cash items. Again, I don't know if this is the patch you guys are talking about or not. The last big patch we had was a month ago I think(raised level cap to 99, added all the new weapons/items to lv.90).
Old 12-13-2007, 04:26 AM   #13
kosherkid
Mushroom Fighter

kosherkid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pepper22 View Post
I don't know if this is at all relevant, but I play on the korean servers with my wife(korean),and we just got the Christmas patch this morning, and with all the problems and uproar it is causing, I can't imagine you guys getting it until at least a week or so passes. The new patch added new uniques, Christmas event,new graphics(ex.CRITICAL!!<--instead of just your damage, and shows HP healed over the character in green). They also revamped AI and raised mobs life by 20%(which is causing the uproar,takes forever to kill now),added more cash items. Again, I don't know if this is the patch you guys are talking about or not. The last big patch we had was a month ago I think(raised level cap to 99, added all the new weapons/items to lv.90).
Oooo good info, thanks for that.

Yeah honestly companies fail on their deadlines ALL the time. And I'd rather them get it right than get it out quick.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pepper22 View Post
there was just an annoncement made that our patch is (supposingly) going to happen on the 18th Dec... (check annoncement section for more info)

i doubt it'll be the same patch as Pepper's though, we're probably about 3 yrs behind (LOL!) and on the patch on the 18th will raise our cap lvl 79... (no where near 99)

but yeah.. omg that's hell if htey increase mob HP by 20% i would do an uproar too!

but they didnt say anything about that.. so i dont think it'll affect us this patch...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-13-2007, 07:11 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Broken quest fix plz.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:13 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Broken quest fix plz.
Yeah man. I have a few quests hanging around in my window which I can't hand in. =_________="
Old 12-13-2007, 07:33 AM   #17
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Best time would be Monday, Dec. 17. That allows time to work out bugs before scholls dismiss for Christmas break. But they didn't ask me.
*gives her a cookie for the closest guess*
Old 12-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I think Lady-Loki = god. O.O

Gah.
If only I could get in grind parties as easily as some people... *stares at Yosei*

Last edited by Hyper; 12-13-2007 at 08:45 AM..
Old 12-13-2007, 08:32 AM   #19
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Geez, Fiesta DEFINATELY needs a major update.
We should make a complete list of what needs to be fixed or what is unsatisfactory in the gameplay right now, lol. That would probably give ideas to the GMs as to what would make the game more enhanced

Lol, by Dec 17th I'd already be out for 3 and a half days :3 Which means I'm out tomorrow in my time zone, LOL.

I'm looking forward to some serious grinding during Winter Break ... since DOMO downloads aren't working for me ;__;
Old 12-13-2007, 02:09 PM   #20
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I think Lady-Loki = god. O.O

Gah.
If only I could get in grind parties as easily as some people... *stares at Yosei*
Yes, she is good, but pleeeeeaaaassssseeee do not call her a god. It is hard enough living with her as it is. Now her head shall balloon up.
But, yah!!! She was close.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread