Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I think people should learn to treat clerics with respect.

I really think people should start to treat clerics with the respect they deserve as humans, after all, behind every character is a human playing, and most humans do not like being spammed with "buff me" when afk or even if not afk, and i believe humans shouldnt be ksed just because they refuse to party someone who insists on keeping free allocation and looting everything. besides, clerics are not your slaves, and can fight alone if needed. if you think clerics are your slaves ask urself who is the one that needs to rely on others?
Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well I dont see anything wrong with asking for a Buff...we all do it all the time. And there are even Clerics who do it for fun, meaning they run around giving everyone buffs.

I've never really seen anything like Ksing just casue a Cleric wont party. On the other hand we know we need a cleric and would totally respect him. Maybe its different now that more younger kids are joining...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-12-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Clerics hardly ever get the respect they deserve. But, this has been a long standing debate in these here forums. The fact is, some people will think one way and others another way. People who play clerics just haveto learn to turn a deaf ear on the ones that are bashing them (no pun intended).

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #4
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
i agree with Zwivix
i gotten a some-what-kid-like person
our confersation as follows
Him : PT ME (x10++ times)
Me and my cleric ignored him, we're doing our last 2% to level before we sleep
*Lighting ViVi Spawns, and killed him in 1 shot*
Him : REZ ME! (spamming it over 20 times)
We didnt speak or anything, the monster came 1 after another
Him : TEARS FK U STOP PULLING THE MOBS, REZ ME
I stopped, and rest...on the slope, rez-ing him or not depends on the cleric
He pressed move and came back
Him : (insert my cleric's name here) U USELESS MORON
He charged into the spawn, getting killed by harkan in 1 hit
Him : sorry (insert my cleric's name here), REZ ME
I rested for awhile, cleric rez-ed him
*no thanks*
He died again
Him : REZ ME!!!!! (spamming it as usual)
I spoke : try leveling in fom
He : SHUT UP NOOB!!!!
He pressed move
Pm me : NOOB
Pm him : Since you cant get a party in here nor kill anything, i suggesting u go fom
Pm me : I would have gain exp and level fast if u party me!!! (in caps)
He comes back
Him : PT ME
Him : NOOB PT ME
I : (insert cleric's name here) move back down the slope for awhile
*Trains him*
He died no one would rez him
He came back screaming at everyone else for pt like this...
He : PT ME PLZ, SHE WAS BEING MEAN TO ME

Some people just rely on leeching off and not killing mobs on their own
as everyone can see, cp is being flooded with lower levels who TEND to get annoying
Old 12-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Put a level cap on the CP gate and problem solved. Wish they truly did... As for cleric respect, everyone's got a job (class job). Whoever isn't doing their job, in a party, shouldn't get any respect or xp...

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
True, when you party with someone, everyone in that party should all work together. However, I think what the OP's problem with is with people outside of your party harrassing you.
I know with Lady-Loki, people are always asking for a rez or a heal or a buff. Here's the thing, Loki will rez people who need it, she is just nice that way. Loki will heal people who need it, she is just nice that way. She cannot buff yet, but when she does get there, I am pretty sure that she will be one of those that buffs random people, she is just nice like that. However, people need to have a little respect for clerics not in your party.
We were in AEW the other day and this lone person who was farming shrooms while we took down al lthe mobs, pulled a trumpy and was killed. Even though he was farming the shrooms we were trying to get to, Loki rezzed him anyways. He immediately went back to farming our shrooms. The next time he was killed, I told Loki not to rez him. Don't steal the shrooms that we are working hard to get to and then ask for a rez just to go back to stealing our shrooms. Respect that cleric enough to go somewhere else to farm shrooms.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #7
Grudger
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Ryengeku
Current Level: 5x
Server: Epith
Grudger is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't really see a problem with asking for buffs. I mean it just nice to have so ppl will ask. It is just a quick sec to give. rest and give again. It's not really a workout.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

The problem is that people will run up to you in the middle of a battle and it's Buff pls! Buff pls! Buff pls! Buff pls! Not to mention it IS using up SP and although they can just shroom up again to get it back, what if they only have ten minutes to play, they will spend all of their time in a shroom because of Buff pls! Buff pls! Buff pls! Buff pls!
The only times I ever ask for a buff, I also offer to give them a SP pot T2 for their time.

Old 12-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Wow, who would do that....I only ask for buffs in town. When im in AEW people buff my whole party without asking to. We all say thanks and go on our merry ways.

I'm afraid to see how those noob kids will do when they learn how to train o_O. We'll probably get trained randomly becasue some kids wanna have fun...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #10
todd0168
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Faethora
Current Level: 35
Server: Bijou
todd0168 is on a distinguished road
Being a cleric myself (my main) I see and understand both sides of this issue. I hate it when people expect me to heal/buff/rez. I have no problems with someone asking. But if I'm busy or don't get to it right away don't get all pissy about it. I had one party in AEW start totally flaming me because they (none of them tanks) started aggroing several trumpies and not really ever using pots/stones and then blaming me for being a noob/lousy healer. Even though I told them to only take one at a time because I couldn't heal all of them at once and keep them all alive if they take on several. I am getting very close to level 47 and plan on buffing anyone who asks nicely. Even if it's "buff plz" that's fine cuz they did say plz. I just hate it when they simply expect it and expect it right now.

---Bijou Server---
Faethora 48 Cleric Anarchy
FaeFae 46 Mage Anarchy
Faethor 18 Fighter
Closed Thread