Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #21
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

What is this DOMO thing that's sucking people away? O_O

It's sad to see you go, but you should make the choice that's best for you, I suppose. Fiesta isn't what it used to be...

At any rate, you should keep an eye on your back...who knows if there's some creepy stalker hiding in the bushes...

*cough*
Old 12-11-2007, 01:09 PM   #22
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Lol, I got closed beta invitation for DOMO.

DOMO stands for Dream of Mirror Online ... I saw the website and watched a few videos, the game concept sounds really cool to me but the graphics are kinda bleeeh. Maybe I'll try it out sometime lol

It's sad to see you go O-mie ... though I never knew you personally, you were an archer and that's cool xDD

^^
Old 12-11-2007, 02:03 PM   #23
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
I know in any game there are elitists...but...there's not really enough content in fiesta to be elite about, yet they still attempt it. Some guilds are especially bad at this, and their members make themselves look damn stupid by living up to it and then whining later.

*awkward silence....*

Anyway Cya o-mie
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #24
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
Lafieru, get the hell back in busou =[ or you'll be lonely in symphony
Unfortunately, not sure if I'll be a good fit for Busou anymore, since this weekend I traded in my cleric for a Biotechnician.

=x
Old 12-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #25
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

LOL laf, quite a make-over!

But domo-wise, I adore the graphics. =o They're nice. So stfu!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 05:00 PM   #26
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Awww.
Good luck O-mie and Lilian =D I didn't get to party with you guys much, but it was fun hanging out with you guys in Elderine. Have fun on DOMO! ^^ I might try the game out later, I'ma give Fiesta a little bit more of a chance.
*hopes we get more features..*
Old 12-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #27
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
What is this DOMO thing that's sucking people away? O_O

It's sad to see you go, but you should make the choice that's best for you, I suppose. Fiesta isn't what it used to be...

At any rate, you should keep an eye on your back...who knows if there's some creepy stalker hiding in the bushes...

*cough*

Totally didn't see this. You stalker. Get back in your trenchcoat, you flasher!

And thx yosei

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #28
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well cya O-mie and Lil... Were gonna miss ya here.

I guess I'll cya around DOMO too, since I'm probably gonna start playing. I'm gonna be Zwivix on there ^^

Good luck with everything. Hope you still drop by here once in a while ^^

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-11-2007, 10:32 PM   #29
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

Wow, I was expecting like a "later" at the most from fullback xD Thank you for the adieu ;o; and yeah domocamp is super dead >_< I wish it wasn't....T_T its probably deadish because CB was pretty fast and then boom! And yeah Hessah, I'll log on and give that ring back, I had forgotten.
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
I wasn't going to post a reply to this thread, but I am also surprised, mainly by fullback's post. Thanks alot for that. :3

The matter really isn't so serious, just that games tend to run their cycle, and the cycle for fiesta ended for me personally. I just don't find any reasons to play it anymore. Then there are people who I don't get along with, but there are also people who became good friends to me.

as for posting here in the future, I may, or may not. I haven't been very active even during the time that I played fiesta everyday, so even if I do stick around for a while it will probably be mostly reading.

Thanks to anyone who recognizes themselves as a friend of mine from the game, and, like O-mie said, if you really need to catch me, I'm on DOMO NA now, IGN Fuujin. I tend to be a bit stingy with my msn, but if you really need it, drop me a PM on here.
YA I never really put to much thought into things but I felt I had the time so I went ahead and did so. When I was about 3/4 of the way through I hit cancel on accident and had to retype it.

Last edited by fullback; 12-11-2007 at 11:18 PM..
Old 12-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #30
Sno
Little Lizardman

In-Game Name: Oestrogen
Current Level: 1x
Sno has a spectacular aura aboutSno has a spectacular aura about
Ja-ne Omie. I was looking forward to getting to know you on Fiesta these holidays but then even I got sucked into another game. Hope to see you around the Mmorpg world and I'll be sure to tap anyone who has names close yours on the shoulder xP

Hope you have fun in Domo!
Closed Thread