Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:38 AM   #1
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
See ya

So yeah. I guess its pretty obvious I'm not really playing Fiesta anymore. At first it was just to be a break but meh. Several things bugged me.

1: People (lmao) Really bugs me how elitist people get in this game. I mean, I know in any game there are elitists...but...there's not really enough content in fiesta to be elite about, yet they still attempt it. Some guilds are especially bad at this, and their members make themselves look damn stupid by living up to it and then whining later.

Don't get me wrong...I made some nice friends on here too, which I shall definitely be keeping in contact with. But for the most part, people suck. =3

2: Is this Fiesta, or Fiesta Lite? Lmao I mean come on, we have like 2% of the content we're supposed to, after quite a big time in ob, when other ob games have like 10x the content, and are frequently being worked on and updated. *rolls eyes* Squandery! But yeah, I'm sorry but when the only content left is to "get to the max level" which is such a low level compared to the max level we're supposed to have, it makes one think..wow this sucks.

3: People and their stupid "who's the most popular" game. God this freaking sickens me. "Oo look at me I'm going to act like I'm the most popular in the game and that everybody loves me because I'm THAT awesome~ teehee!" Dis-gust-ing. And so many people do it. Get over yourselves. Ewwwwwwwwww. And then you get the people kissing up to them because they want to bask in the glorious light from their shining e-peen. Dumbasses!

But yeah, don't get me wrong. Some of you who I'm thinking about while writing these rants started out quite nice, until the whole "bow to me for my e-popularity" thing reared its ugly head. *Shrug* such is life i suppose =o

Also, Lilian quit as well, but she said she doesn't want to make a thread and quit for pretty much the same reasons I did, and that I should mention her leaving with me in this thread.

Well fiesta in a way was a rewarding experience from the few but amazing friends I got to really bond with. That said, I will probably haunt FF only a little longer, before departing into the sunset. I may check in once in a while or pop in game to see whats up and whats updated (lmao "updates") Maybe I'll play again in the future, when there's actually decent content, but who knows.

If you're ever on DOMO (NA) drop us a line, I am of course on Omie or O-mie. =3

*Notes*

Pinkberry, if you want your 48 pants back, drop me a pm or something and I'll give em back
Lolz, you can keep the 70s I loaned to you, lmao
Lafieru, get the hell back in busou =[ or you'll be lonely in symphony
Meek, Jericho, and some busourenkin members - thanks for helping lil and me out so much and always having our backs ;D
G___G people, was fun, take care of yourselves!
triumph, stfu gtfo xD jk~ <3

Fwah! People can rant at me if you want if you feel I picked on you from my rants. o.o I will prepare the long rubber glove to deal with your bs =x

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Take care. See ya round DOMO maybe, I'm Stilgard there too, add me any time.

LMAO that was fast!

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #3
Old Warrior
Honeying

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road
Awwww, that means you wont be able to finish the drawing tutorial... was really looking forward to that :'(

Bye Bye O-mie and Lillian

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 AM   #4
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold

You can always check on my devart for them. =3

Teva

Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Well, hope you have a better time in DOMO. ^_^ If I ever see you ingame there, I'll be sure to say hi or at least a "" before running away. xD I probably won't see you though as I'm still very lost in that game... and only level 6. If you run across someone named "Esen," that's me and not someone else.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-11-2007, 01:52 AM   #6
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Do the quests dear. Open map and go to npc with a red * on them, and they'll give you quests which will guide you around. Especially the uh...guide guy in eversun. And I'll make sure to say hello. =3

Teva

Old 12-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #7
Old Warrior
Honeying

In-Game Name: Old_Warrior
Current Level: Syntax Error
Server: Teva/ Bijou
Old Warrior is on a distinguished road

Bijou
Bulls_Eye: lvl 4x

Teva
Old_Warrior: lvl 2x
Party_Cleric: lvl 2x
Old 12-11-2007, 02:04 AM   #8
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Yeah, I know of the guide guy, it's just in most new games I feel lost for awhile. ^^; I felt lost when I first started fiesta until I learned they mark which NPC gives quests on the map. I don't really enjoy the idea of having to search and talk to every NPC to find out if they have a quest for me or not *recalls the first time she played Flyff*. I'm guessing the marked NPCs are the ones with the most appropriate quests at such-and-such level? o.o Since I managed to pick up missions from others... Maybe I'll play more today to get hang of things. I might feel more comfortable if I explore a bit more.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-11-2007, 02:09 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ah so u're going for good? well hv fun in Domo! i guess everyone goes into different game phase =D

and hm this might sound really selfish and stuff.. but i've gotta as the question...

do u still have our GGK ring for the G____G event? XD

if u do.. i just thought i'd remind u to pass it onto someone else before u uninstall Fiesta.... kekeke

Cheers to you and Lilian =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-11-2007, 02:15 AM   #10
fullback
Papa Bear

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Cya Omie and Lilian its been great having you two around here and this will for sure be a huge loss for FF.

Omie: You have been one of the most active person on this forum (behind Blaaaaahs) Anyways your drawings are amazing. Do you remember that time you took me through Luminous Stone? Anyways that was the only time I think I partied with you. I never can say that we got to be close friends but I can say that we have become somewhat friends. Grats on Premium user and I hope you stay around here on FiestaFan because you make a lot of nice threads that spark discussion.

Lilian: I don't think i ever talked to you ingame but I have seen your posts around here and you look like a great person and a lot of game knowledge.

G___G is a fun guild and when you two left it never really was the same and I am sure it will never be the same again. The lack of content has basically driven most of the people away because in my opinion it is already boring for me at level 26. I cannot say that I play a lot but I do think that this game is a complete grindfest. Even with these quests they still don't cut it for me. Grinding is all you can do.
This game needs:
-Pk
-dueling
-something that sets it apart from all the rest of the games.

So I am sad to see you two go but I completely understand your thinking because it is exactly what I was thinking when I basically went inactive. Right now I am downloading DOMO to try it out but it will not be done for another hour and I am not gonna have enough time to play it tonight. I hope you stay around here because domocamp is basically dead.

~fullback

Last edited by fullback; 12-11-2007 at 03:05 AM..
Closed Thread