Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 07:56 AM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
I sold... A Lucky Xir [2]

TO A BLOODY NPC. Totaly by accident of course... I was gonna use it T.T Fate allowed me to have the Lucky Xir when my party opened the treasure box, and fate fricking made me sell it by accident -.-

By the way, which mini-house boosts your HP/MP regeneration from the cashshop?
Old 12-09-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
That really sucks. =/ And I have no idea about the houses.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
nerdzo
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: nerdzo
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
nerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of lightnerdzo is a glorious beacon of light
hmm.. if im not wrong pumpkin house does.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:34 PM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
That really sucks. =/ And I have no idea about the houses.
^ my thoughts exactly.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Xylem View Post
TO A BLOODY NPC. Totaly by accident of course... I was gonna use it T.T Fate allowed me to have the Lucky Xir when my party opened the treasure box, and fate fricking made me sell it by accident -.-
That sux^

By the way, which mini-house boosts your HP/MP regeneration from the cashshop?
The ones that say rest or multi. The multi gives the HP/SP boost and premium vendor house.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Mines not as bad, but last night after farming in AEW, I sold all that I wanted to sell to the cute little fairy and then was going to put my dusts and fruits in storage, I thought that Furniture Shop guy was storage and sold him my fruit, thinking I was putting it in storage!!!! .

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #7
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Sucks. What i almost did was sell a lvl 40 wand +3 @ 30 copper. Luckily, i saw what i did when i double checked before i click open store, so i set it to 30 silver.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-10-2007, 06:41 PM   #8
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Mines not as bad, but last night after farming in AEW, I sold all that I wanted to sell to the cute little fairy and then was going to put my dusts and fruits in storage, I thought that Furniture Shop guy was storage and sold him my fruit, thinking I was putting it in storage!!!! .
You can't sell anything to Furniture Shop guy can you..?

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 12-10-2007, 07:06 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Apparently, yes you can.

Oh wait.... isn't the item merchant also down there????
Maybe it was to him.

Kk, it was him. But he still Stole my fruit!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-10-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
MysteryBabe
Crab

In-Game Name: Chedder
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
MysteryBabe is on a distinguished road
i had 2 lucky xir [2] was setting up shop to sell them and must have gotten distracted by the kids or somethoing but ended up pricing them for coppers not silvers yay i made a whole like 20copper off them
Closed Thread